Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero

Eeek! I just had to share with you ladies :) the bridal store called today and said my dress was in! I ordered it sometime at the end of February, so that didn't take very long at all! Anyway I am really excited cuz the dress I have been trying on at the store is 4 sizes too big... wish me luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Did you ladies notice the new Maggies are on the web site? As usual, they are totally gorgeous! Check em out!! :)

Search the entire collection of Maggie Sottero wedding gowns
Kathy, I hate you lol! I finally tore myself away from that site because I was an addict and now I'm back to looking at dresses when I already have one! Now I'm going to have to try mine on again so I can feel better hahahaha!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatedrop04 View Post
Hey Adelaide,

Just wondering if you had any success with the rasharna? I'm crossiing my fingers that you did!smile29.gif
I did! I bought it!!!

So, I am now a Maggie bride too. I will post pics when it comes in - I can hardly wait.

Here it is:

Rasharna - by Maggie Sottero

bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Maybride2009 - Love your dress and I don't think you have much further to go to fit that dress perfectly, keep up the good work!! cheesy.gif

Did you ladies notice the new Maggies are on the web site? As usual, they are totally gorgeous! Check em out!! :)

Search the entire collection of Maggie Sottero wedding gowns
i can't resist! against my better judgement i'm going to have to check these out... i'll just have to keep reminding myself how much i love my dallas marie. wink.gif

Aimee - Dallas Marie is a gorgeous dress, I'm sure you have no regrets choosing it! :) I love drooling over the new designs, I wish I could just marry my DH every year so I'd have an excuse to wear a bunch of different Maggie dresses haha.