Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaM View Post
Yay for Maggie dresses!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's the Audrianna...and still needs a lot of alterations :) I think I am going to change the beading to a bow also like this....Style Maeve | Priscilla of Boston
Thoughts??
You look absolutely stunning! Looks like it was custom made for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
I did some investigative (?) dress shopping on Saturday and the girls at the shop said that they had looked into the dress for another girl and they were pretty sure that there had never been a sample cut! Apparently it is also from a few seasons ago and therefore it would be difficult to track one down (even if someone had ordered it and not picked it up).

They are going to call the manufacturer on Tuesday and see what the options are, but at this point it looks like they could order one for me and if I didn't love it when it came in, I would just need to pick another dress from their store.

They had a sample of the MS "Paris" in store which I did try on as it is the same type of fit as the Rasharna. It is beautiful too, but has a taffeta skirt instead of the organza, and of course, no polka dots.

I'll let you know what they say on Tuesday!

A

Hey Adelaide,

Just wondering if you had any success with the rasharna? I'm crossiing my fingers that you did!smile29.gif

Went dress shopping with one of my girlfriends on friday and fell in love with a maggie dress-lavina. The price is awesome $930 and it made me feel absolutely beautiful. I still have time to shop around but I think I may just have found the one. Yay!

Well I can finally add to this thread - I tried Dallas Marie on as my "as if I would pick this it is too puffy and not beachy enough" dress and I fell in love. I put it out of my mind but when I was looking at the show us your wedding dress thread my heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I knew it was meant to be my wedding dress.

I am ordering it in the next 2 weeks - I have to go back to the bridal store to try it on again and get the size right.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAGGIE SOTTERO!!!! I came across her dresses some how about two years ago before I was engaged!!When I went dress shopping this march... I ended up purchasing my Maggie dress... the HARRIET

Harriet - by Maggie Sottero

It was not ever one of my choices but it was the first dress I tried on and I kept going back to it. My runner up was the Ireland! Perfect for a beach wedding. But I told myself I wouldnt change my dress just because I was getting married on the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'osh View Post
I will possibly be a Maggie bride as well. I am leaning towards the "Dallas Marie". I have one road trip coming up to the States, but if I don't find anything there I will be going back to Sophie's in Kitchener for the dress.
Normal person (not me)
On the model
I was really interested in this dress and the "dallas" as well because that is my fiances name. But I never actually tried it on. looks great on you!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased my maggie dress (Harriet) at the end of March and the sales woman at the store said it would be in by mid July/early august! I cant wait to get it.

Now you all have me thinking about removing the back panel, that seems like a great touch.I will have to see! I am also thinking about losing a layer or two of toile. But Im not sure I will decide when I try it on again. I wont be getting my alterations done until nov/dec. I will take pics when it comes in July though!