Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

<GASP> Gorgeous!!! You're hair is so long and pretty :-)

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Love the desirae, it was my my top 2!!

I can finally post a pic of me in my maggie! The "Vanessa"

Burch_114.jpg

Burch_116.jpg

Burch_305.jpg

Burch_306.jpg

I've seen this mentioned a bit on the thread- but has anyone had luck (and pictures!) with changing their Caprice (which is what I ordered) into a neckline more like the Billy (sweetheart)? 

I also chose the Caprice becaue of the beachy material, and the Billy didn't suit a wedding in the sand.  However I LOVED the neckline of that one.  I am hoping to be able to alter the neck a bit on the Caprice.

Has anyone done this?  Pics?

:)

I too have the Caprice and Have the same alteration in mind. I have asked the same question but no bride that has done this, has commented on it yet. Somewhere in the thread I remember reading post from 2 or 3 brides make mention that they purchased the Caprice and changing the neckline. 

I totally agree with the Caprice being more of a beachy dress and that was the reason I chose it although I LOVED the billy. But like you mentioned, Not beach friendly because the sand is not forgiving to the material. When are you getting married?

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

I've seen this mentioned a bit on the thread- but has anyone had luck (and pictures!) with changing their Caprice (which is what I ordered) into a neckline more like the Billy (sweetheart)? 

I also chose the Caprice becaue of the beachy material, and the Billy didn't suit a wedding in the sand.  However I LOVED the neckline of that one.  I am hoping to be able to alter the neck a bit on the Caprice.

Has anyone done this?  Pics?

I'm getting married March 27th next year at Turtle Bay resort in Oahu, HI :)  My dress should be in in July, so alterations will be done after that.  I think the back may need to be altered as well- my bridal consultant says they have to shorten the T-bar almost always, so I am expecting that.  But I want to see a altered neckline to take in to my alterations lady! 

Do you have your dress in yet?  When is your wedding?

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

I too have the Caprice and Have the same alteration in mind. I have asked the same question but no bride that has done this, has commented on it yet. Somewhere in the thread I remember reading post from 2 or 3 brides make mention that they purchased the Caprice and changing the neckline. 

I totally agree with the Caprice being more of a beachy dress and that was the reason I chose it although I LOVED the billy. But like you mentioned, Not beach friendly because the sand is not forgiving to the material. When are you getting married?

I loved Hawaii! it was amazing. Yes, my dress is in. I go in in August for official fitting where alterations will be made. I get married October 8th 2011. 5 months left to go and it's going so fast! I remember when 1 1/2 left to go seemed like forever. Once you hit that 1 year mark, it goes so fast.

Originally Posted by JessMarie View Post

I'm getting married March 27th next year at Turtle Bay resort in Oahu, HI :)  My dress should be in in July, so alterations will be done after that.  I think the back may need to be altered as well- my bridal consultant says they have to shorten the T-bar almost always, so I am expecting that.  But I want to see a altered neckline to take in to my alterations lady! 

Do you have your dress in yet?  When is your wedding?