I need your opinions!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 BrideBarbie

• 136 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

I found a cheaper and flowy dress for my TTD. I personally want to keep my wedding dress in tact for life to pull out sometimes for memories, or maybe one day I may have a daughter that wants to check it out.

#12 Jteam

• 74 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sapphire723
      Haha, yeah, the lingo is a bit much at the beginning. TTDs are very common on here, because so many brides are in such a beautiful setting. If you search around, you can see some beautiful pictures from them. The below photog has some that I like:

StillMotionBlog.com trash the dress

As far as wearing your dress -- I'm planning on wearing mine! But if your budget can afford a second dress, it's always fun to get to pick out another one.
      Great site... i love the couple who went to Times Square to do a TTD two years after the wedding. What a great idea. Thx for posting the link. :)

#13 moepeedy

• 491 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

I plan on selling my dress afterwards. My friends are married and I have two sons so I don't have anyone to pass it on too. I will take some photos with my dress but I did buy a second dress for the TTD. I bought it from one of the brides on this forum for a super great price. I received it yesterday and it was perfect and beautiful for the TTD. I really want to be able to roll all around that beach. Here is a pic of the dress, I paid 97 dollars with shipping included. Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.
        Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

#14 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

I used a second, cheaper dress for my TTD but honestly i should have worn the original. I had both cleaned and the TTD came out better. I think the salt water worked out all of the dirt before it could set. And yes, i was able to resell my TTD after I had it drycleaned with no complaints. I told the girl what I used it for and she was shocked, she couldn't tell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users