Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#791 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Ok so I just sent an e-mail to Duosheng to enquire about a dress, cross my fingers and hope I get a reply.

#792 westxgrly

westxgrly
    • 98 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:19 AM

Well I am extremely happy. I got my email response from Duosheng.
      That was pretty fast. Sent email this afternoon and got it just now at around midnight.
      This is what they responded:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now the question which one to go with. Maybe I need to find them at a local shop and see...
      I am leaning more towards the first dress, only because of the comment above.

But FI, originally liked second more. But now --no longer sure.

But overall I am sooo tempted to just get both. Less than $800 for two dresses, can't beat that.

#793 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
      • 656 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

40 days! I am chomping at the bit!!! Luciel.. gorgeous!!! Westxgrl... I like the second one the best! So romantic (but I am biased with the mesh/lace applique overlay)

#794 megn_h

megn_h
        • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Westxgrl I love the first one! The second one is gorgeous too....tough decision!

#795 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

Westtxgrl, I LOVE the second one, first one is very nice, but I dig the second one!!

#796 westxgrly

westxgrly
            • 98 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

Thanks girls....it is very tough to pick one... I was wanting to maybe go looking for them and try them on, but I do have one big problem and not having a clue who makes that first dress. So that could harder then I would like it to be. It also worries me that they tell me that they can not make it exactly the same way. So the question is... how close to it? Thanks everyone on giving me some advise.... I totally appreciate it.

#797 Margret

Margret
              • 57 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

My advice would be to definitely try them on if you can find them. I ordered a dress that I really liked without trying it on and was dissapointed how the style looked on me. In the end I ordered a dress I tried on in the boutique which is a complete different style.
                The quality was very good on the one I ordered but I am not able to use it. Good luck to you.

#798 pamphilia

pamphilia
                • 362 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Margret
                  My advice would be to definitely try them on if you can find them. I ordered a dress that I really liked without trying it on and was dissapointed how the style looked on me. In the end I ordered a dress I tried on in the boutique which is a complete different style.
                  The quality was very good on the one I ordered but I am not able to use it. Good luck to you.
                  where did you order yours from Margret?
                  ~pam

#799 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
                  • 166 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

I finally ordered mine a few weeks back from littlecoral. I ended up going with this one. I have not been able to try it on so I'm just going with lady luck! I tried on VERY similar styles and this dress is pretty much two of my favs combined. I can't wait to get it! And I'm PRAYING it looks and fits right. I cut it close so there is no real room for error.

#800 pamphilia

pamphilia
                    • 362 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JennandMike08
                      I finally ordered mine a few weeks back from littlecoral. I ended up going with this one. I have not been able to try it on so I'm just going with lady luck! I tried on VERY similar styles and this dress is pretty much two of my favs combined. I can't wait to get it! And I'm PRAYING it looks and fits right. I cut it close so there is no real room for error.
                      i love this - it is beautiful.
                      ~pam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users