Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#781 mimi73

mimi73
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

Has anyone recently ordered from Light in the Box? Any comments on service, quality? I appreciate any feedback!
    http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#782 westxgrly

westxgrly
    • 98 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by destinationbridegina
      Has anyone ever heard of the ebay user gianiarbridal, seems like the majority of the reviews are quite good. and very decent prices.

eBay Seller: gianinarbridal: Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay.com

apparently Duosheng has a page where they show the dresses that they have made. They seem pretty decent as well. I actually ordered from them a few days ago.
      here's the page if you want to see their work

Š±—®ˆ¨¾µ„Š±‰†·…†·¾ŠŽ
      Thanks for posting a page with some of the work they have done.

#783 westxgrly

westxgrly
      • 98 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:33 AM

Ok I am sooo happy to have found this thread. I was looking at the finished dresses for Duosheng and I totally fell in love with a dress, but I can't find it in the designer lists.
        I am going to send them the pic and inquire about it.....

Click the image to open in full size.

Does anyone know who makes similar desgins?
        I also love an Elie Saab dress, but have not seen anything like it -that could be made.

Thanks Everyone...

Added later....
        So I did a search and found a place called...
        Lady K Bridal

But for some reason this image doesnt sell me on the dress as the B&W image.

#784 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:10 AM

Wow, just looked at the duosheng page of finished dresses (slacking off at work a bit, for a change!) The beading and embroidery look really good, given me a bit of confidence to order from them, when i finally decide what i want!

#785 luciel2820

luciel2820
          • 474 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

My dress just came in :) It is absolutely stunning! The quality is great and the beading looks great as well. I ordered from gianinarbridal as well. She said the dress will be done in 30-45 days, I received mine exactly 10 weeks later (70 days) so try your best to order as soon as possible so you aren't going crazy a few days before your wedding.

My dress fits me like a glove and it looks like it doesnt need any alterations. I did tie it up myself so its not the greatest but I can till it fits perfectly. I will post pics when ever my friend comes to do it up. But for now here are pics that she sent me when I ordered of dresses she had done before and it looks exactly like this, only in white.

#786 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
            • 210 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by luciel2820
              My dress just came in :) It is absolutely stunning! The quality is great and the beading looks great as well. I ordered from gianinarbridal as well. She said the dress will be done in 30-45 days, I received mine exactly 10 weeks later (70 days) so try your best to order as soon as possible so you aren't going crazy a few days before your wedding.

My dress fits me like a glove and it looks like it doesnt need any alterations. I did tie it up myself so its not the greatest but I can till it fits perfectly. I will post pics when ever my friend comes to do it up. But for now here are pics that she sent me when I ordered of dresses she had done before and it looks exactly like this, only in white.

OMG your dress is AMAZING! I can't wait to see pictures of the real thing!

#787 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

thought I wouldnt care about the wait for my dress but seems as though i'm counting down now lol 27 days until the estimated date given!!

the dress i couldnt find over here is now being splashed all over mags!! :o

#788 westxgrly

westxgrly
                • 98 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by westxgrly
                  Ok I am sooo happy to have found this thread. I was looking at the finished dresses for Duosheng and I totally fell in love with a dress, but I can't find it in the designer lists.
                  I am going to send them the pic and inquire about it.....

Does anyone know who makes similar desgins?
                  I also love an Elie Saab dress, but have not seen anything like it -that could be made.

Thanks Everyone...

Added later....
                  So I did a search and found a place called...
                  Lady K Bridal

But for some reason this image doesnt sell me on the dress as the B&W image.
                  I was looking at the Duosheng page and they have the Pronovias dress there as well. I just sent them an email to get an idea of the price.

#789 mimi73

mimi73
                  • 282 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

Quote:

I am super excited to see your dress! I have just ordered a wedding dress from another seller on ebay, and I am also planning on ordering a dress from gianinarbridal as well. Two completely different styles of dress :) I don't know what I want!!! Now I just have to wait, I guess....
                    http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#790 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

Quote:

Stunning! Your dress lookg beautiful! I am thinking about ordering a dress for my TTD. I am still trying to compare between Duosheng and gianinarbridal. Has anyone ordered from Duosheng? What of the quality?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users