Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#681 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:51 PM

Anyone know how to do the reverse? Find the designer of the knock off you love so you can try it?

Thanks x

#682 becks1581

becks1581
    • 477 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Jo--Your dress really is just stunning and it looks just fabulous on you! The detail shots really show the great quality of the dress and materials. I can't imagine how thrilled you must be. CONGRATS!!

#683 KJT1985

KJT1985
      • 694 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by roxmysockz
        Anyone know how to do the reverse? Find the designer of the knock off you love so you can try it?

Thanks x

I'd check with the ladies here, post a picture so we can see. I bet somebody here will figure out who the designer is!

#684 sarahardwick

sarahardwick
        • 24 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

I ordered a demetrios replica from china and it was not the same. They can sell for much cheaper because they use cheaper material. I had to go and buy another dress because I was not happy with the outcome. I took my chances.

#685 jackie_c

jackie_c
          • 431 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:55 PM

Jo - your dresses look so beautiful! I'm very tempted to order my dress from there now! It's my main dress, not just a TTD, so I want it to look great. If it's half as gorgeous as yours I'd be thrilled. Steflovesbrian's duosheng dress is sooo nice too!

sarahardwick - Sorry your knockoff didn't meet your standards. Do you mind telling us which seller or website you got it from? Or maybe post some pics? I'd love to see them.

#686 jackie_c

jackie_c
            • 431 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:46 AM

What do you ladies think? If I order a knock-off dress, should I order from gianinarbridal or duosheng?

#687 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by steflovesbran
                ok here are my dresses!! hopefully the pics show up!

Click the image to open in full size.

Gorgeous!! Whos the original dress by? and who did you get these made by?

#688 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                • 418 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KJT1985
                  I'd check with the ladies here, post a picture so we can see. I bet somebody here will figure out who the designer is!
                  Someone on another thread found it for me - bad news is its only avaliable in the USA so if I want the dress I need to buy it knock off!

Just spent a while reading the whole thread - totally not sure who to order from tho seems mixed reviews for all

#689 steflovesbran

steflovesbran
                  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by roxmysockz
                    Gorgeous!! Whos the original dress by? and who did you get these made by?
                    aww thank you! my wedding dress is Maggie Sottero 'Jovi' and my bridesmaid dresses are Watters and Watters, Style 4331. I had them made my Duosheng. I found them incredibly wonderful to deal with and extremely good with their prices. I got my wedding dress and 5 bridesmaid dresses for less than a thousand.

#690 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

Jo - Your dress looks amazing!! You'd never even know it was a knock off!! I love it on you, very good choice :)

steflovesbran - your dresses are both gorgeous! I love the baby yellow bridesmaids dresses, they are perfect. The train on your dress is so dramatic too, it's amazing!

I love Duosheng, that was one of the best choices I made getting my TTD dress made there :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users