Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6401 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

selling two gowns : both are mermaid. one never used and the other one used. let me post pics

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#6402 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
    • 131 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
    • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

Original Mori Lee 3124 size 18 slightly altered, like new for sale $600 I'm trying to figure out how to post pics on here!!!
    I'm selling my slightly used original Mori Lee gown size 18 slightly altered, like new for $600

Attached Files

#6403 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

Original Mori Lee 3124 size 18 slightly altered, like new for sale $600 I'm trying to figure out how to post pics on here!!!
    I'm selling my slightly used original Mori Lee gown size 18 slightly altered, like new for $600

if you look beside your post button there should be something that says additional options. of you click there a larger screen will open up. you should see something that will allow you to upload photos. once you upload click add to post.nir will give you a photo address. if you want to see how it looks click preview post. once you're happy with how the message looks hut your reply or post message button (whichever it is) and your post should dhow with the dress photos. good luck

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6404 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
    • 131 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
    • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:12 PM

if you look beside your post button there should be something that says additional options. of you click there a larger screen will open up. you should see something that will allow you to upload photos. once you upload click add to post.nir will give you a photo address. if you want to see how it looks click preview post. once you're happy with how the message looks hut your reply or post message button (whichever it is) and your post should dhow with the dress photos. good luck

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

thank you :)

better pics can be sent upon request.

#6405 linaco80

linaco80
    • 264 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:49 AM

Ladies,

I am selling this dress and it was never used. I spent over 1,000 US dollars because of the beading. All materials and fabrics are top quality.

I put it on my form but I can show you pics of the dress on me just so you have an idea of how it will look. I need it out of my closet and willing to hear offers. I think $350 is a good price and I am located in New Jersey 

Here are some measurements of me so  you can have an idea if this dress works for you. (the dress has a hidden zipper in the left side)

Label: 6

Street: 6

Bust: 34.5

Waist: 27

Hips: 38

I am also selling this dress. same measurements as  the post above, dress has been professionally cleaned $300. Ask any questions if you have

Thanks!

Attached Files

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
      event.png
      [/url]

#6406 AlexMecer

AlexMecer
      • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:22 AM

You can find cheap prom dresses and wedding dresses in promhope.com! Have a try and make your choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users