6405 replies to this topic

#6181 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
  • 198 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
  • LocationCancun

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

Did anyone see an off shoulder dress in dhgate? I'm looking for a ines di santo I see one seller but he cannot provide the pictures of the actual dress to see the quality of the lace 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6182 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
  • 193 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

ymyta7ez.jpg

ese5e2et.jpg

2avyzaga.jpg

Hi ladies! Sorry it took so long- but here they are! Pics of my dress from babyonline. I need to get a crinoline (and some spanks lol) but this is it! Sorry for the bad pic quality. :)

#6183 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

that's beautiful!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6184 RandL2015

RandL2015
    • Site Supporter
    • 260 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Looks GREAT!!

#6185 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
    • 198 posts
    • LocationCancun

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Wow! Looks great! What do you think about the quality of the dress?

#6186 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

I have a couple of questions.

I can't believe the dresses that are on the dressilyme site. I found several of the ones I've been looking at - Allure, Maggie Sottero & Essense Designs.

How are you deciding what to order? Are you trying on dresses first to see what you like? Or just taking a chance on what's on the website and ordering?

My wedding dress was very simple. With everything we've been through, and still have to get through, if we're able to do a vow renewal next year I want something that's going to my his jaw drop. I want drama and bling! I'm torn between 2 styles but like I said, I found several of them on the dressilyme site. Even though the prices are super reasonable, I was thinking I would definitely want to try stuff on before I decide.

Anyone else doing the same thing?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#6187 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
    • 193 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

I have a couple of questions.

I can't believe the dresses that are on the dressilyme site. I found several of the ones I've been looking at - Allure, Maggie Sottero & Essense Designs.

How are you deciding what to order? Are you trying on dresses first to see what you like? Or just taking a chance on what's on the website and ordering?

My wedding dress was very simple. With everything we've been through, and still have to get through, if we're able to do a vow renewal next year I want something that's going to my his jaw drop. I want drama and bling! I'm torn between 2 styles but like I said, I found several of them on the dressilyme site. Even though the prices are super reasonable, I was thinking I would definitely want to try stuff on before I decide.

Anyone else doing the same thing?

Definitely go try on styles before you order. The style I thought I wanted ended up not being what I ordered because I didn't like it on me.

#6188 candle23

candle23
      • 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
      • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

My dress has been shipped!! According to UPS it should arrive on Friday!! I am so nervous and excited!

#6189 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
      • 198 posts
      • LocationCancun

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

have you guys heard of bestdavid seller from DHGATE? please let me know :)

#6190 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

My dress has been shipped!! According to UPS it should arrive on Friday!! I am so nervous and excited!

Definitely post pics when you get it!! I'd be very curious to know your thoughts on what you receive. I'm also curious - did you order a standard size, or did you do specific measurements? I want champagne colour or the blush pink - did you go with white? If not, how did you decide on the colour? Looking at the "sample" colours on the site I'm worried about how close the dress would be to the colours they have posted.

event.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users