Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6131 SuffolkBride

SuffolkBride
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Check your junk mail folder Bride6 :) Thats where my messages from DressilyMe went!

#6132 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
    • 193 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

I got my dress!  It just came in!  I haven't had a chance to try it on yet since I'm at work but I think it looks beautiful!  The quality is great.  I will post pics in a bit. :)

#6133 liyolanda

liyolanda
      • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

according to the internet, many people say that those wedding dress in china are cheaper than other countries. so i like buy one from china. i find a taobao agent to helpme buy one. it is newbuybay, they tellme that they have buyed  some wedding dress for their customs, well, they are beautiful and in good quality. i have ordered in this store y now i am waitting my beautiful dress!!!

#6134 m8chow

m8chow
        • 255 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
        • LocationMexico

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:12 AM

Yay!  Can't wait to see it Tink!

#6135 amarylka

amarylka
        • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm glad that the quality is good. I am very curious of your dress, necessarily show us pictures

#6136 baezsolano

baezsolano
          • 13 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

I have finally read thru all pages of this blog! Learned a lot and I'm convinced, buying my dress on dhgate and already have my eye Oma couple vendors. Thanks to all!!! But I saw most brides have actually custom ordered their draw whether it was style or size. I'm a pretty everage size and was just thinking of ordering a regular size. I only saw one post that said to order one size bigger so that I can make alterations if necessary. So my questions: Has anyone ordered a regular size from their charts? Should I order a size bigger that what I normally am? Is it easy to make he alterations once I have the dress here in the US? I would assume as long as I find a good seemstress/tailor I should be ok right? Thanks again!

#6137 baezsolano

baezsolano
          • 13 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

Sorry for some misspelling my phone autocorrect does some crazy things!

#6138 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
          • 193 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

Okay- here she is!  I'm sorry for the horrible pic quality, and please excuse the mess (we're moving and there's boxes everywhere).

Sideways!  Sorry, but this should give you a good idea.

The bust detail

Lace at the bottom

Built in Bra and boning

For the price I'm really happy with the way it came out.  My only issue is that its a bit too long, and with the lace bottom I can't shorten it.  Aside from that though I had a great experience with Babyonline!

#6139 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
            • 193 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

And for anyone wondering, these were the inspiration pics I sent to them.

#6140 flo628

flo628
              • 200 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tinkerbell82 

Okay- here she is!  I'm sorry for the horrible pic quality, and please excuse the mess (we're moving and there's boxes everywhere).

Sideways!  Sorry, but this should give you a good idea.

The bust detail

Lace at the bottom

Built in Bra and boning

For the price I'm really happy with the way it came out.  My only issue is that its a bit too long, and with the lace bottom I can't shorten it.  Aside from that though I had a great experience with Babyonline!

@Tinkerbell82 Wow, that looks REALLY good. I noticed on some dresses that lace edging is sewn in, but sewn so well  you can't tell it's a separate fabric from the chiffon. You should check with the seamstress and see if it is indeed separate, maybe she can still shorten it. Or she might be able to shorten it from the waist. 

I think your dress actually looks better than the inspiration pics. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users