I like the 2nd dress.

#6062 sharmer

sharmer
  • 165 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 3, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Bavaro, Punta Cana
  • LocationKitchener, Ont, Canada

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

love some of these dresses, I want a 'dancing dress' since my ceremony dress is way too long and we plan on taking the reception to the nightclub after we get kicked out of the restaurant at 10 pm(!!) - thinking a shorter lacey number, obviously don't want to pay too much since I'll likely be gtting it gross and sweaty at a bar ;) 

#6063 Jahaira Paris

Jahaira Paris
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Friend I love your Dress and i think yours is more beautifull than originally :)))) how much u paid for it????

hello, looked through all the pictures in this topic, and I decided zam³iwć dress from babyonline. Here it is: This original Esme by Jenny Packham this image that I got before ordering, my dress has to be white but other than that I'm very impressed. I hope that my will as beautiful and I am looking forward to it. I'll brag about my pictures when the dress arrives there.

#6064 amarylka

amarylka
    • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

I have a problem with babyonline. I attach a photo below dresses that I got before ordering and my white one. In my opinion it is very different. I wrote to the seller that I did not like but I do not know if they can fix it. the decoration is a different shape and is not symmetrical. What do you think, do you clothed the dress to the wedding?

Mam problem z babyonline. ZaÅÄ…czam zdjÄ™cie poniżej sukienek, kt³re dostaÅem przed zÅożeniem zam³wienia, a m³j biaÅy jeden. W mojej opinii jest to bardzo r³Å¼ne. NapisaÅem do sprzedawcy, że mi siÄ™ nie podoba, ale nie wiem, czy można to naprawić. Wystr³j jest inny ksztaÅt i nie jest symetryczna. Jak myÅ›lisz, czy ubranego w sukienkÄ™ na wesele?

#6065 ChristyKO

ChristyKO
      • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

OH My goodness this is so exciting and SCARY.  But really want the dress.  The timing is Ok.  Nicole at Big DAy Dress seems on top of it.  There is no way in the world I could afford the YOLANCRIS Almeria dress off the rack.  Took all the measurements will post the dress once I get it.  In 60 long days.

#6066 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
        • 193 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amarylka 

I have a problem with babyonline. I attach a photo below dresses that I got before ordering and my white one. In my opinion it is very different. I wrote to the seller that I did not like but I do not know if they can fix it. the decoration is a different shape and is not symmetrical. What do you think, do you clothed the dress to the wedding?

Mam problem z babyonline. ZaÅÄ…czam zdjÄ™cie poniżej sukienek, kt³re dostaÅem przed zÅożeniem zam³wienia, a m³j biaÅy jeden. W mojej opinii jest to bardzo r³Å¼ne. NapisaÅem do sprzedawcy, że mi siÄ™ nie podoba, ale nie wiem, czy można to naprawić. Wystr³j jest inny ksztaÅt i nie jest symetryczna. Jak myÅ›lisz, czy ubranego w sukienkÄ™ na wesele?

Yikes- I hope they can fix this for you!  The difference between the two is huge.

#6067 amarylka

amarylka
          • 20 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

I cried when I got a photo of my dress. The worst part is that the seller believes that the stitching more ornaments on his hips solves the problem. Does anyone on this forum has recovered money from dhgate?

#6068 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
            • 131 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
            • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Quote:

i hope you get your money back!!! smdh......   dont even bother asking them to fix it!!

#6069 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
            • 131 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
            • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Quote:

I cried when I got a photo of my dress. The worst part is that the seller believes that the stitching more ornaments on his hips solves the problem. Does anyone on this forum has recovered money from dhgate?

get you rmoney back!! dont stall !!!!

#6070 Novr2013Bride

Novr2013Bride
            • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

I ordered my dress from Outerinner.com and could not be any happier with the dress I received. I paid 215$ with taxes, shipping and customs. I also ordered it and received it within 2 weeks of placing the order. All dress are custom made.

Above - picture of dress from website

actual dress look at all the beading - defiantly did not expect it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users