6405 replies to this topic

#6051 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissJali 

They did a wonderful job!!!!!!!!

Wowza!!  They did a wonderful job!!!  Looks like the decision is made- babyonline it is!! I can't wait to order mine!! :)

#6052 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
    • 220 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

IT'S HERE!!!! My replica dress... I need to get a petticoat but wanted to post... Ordered from babyonline... Here's the original... Posted Image Posted Image And here is what I just got... Actually EXTREMELY happy... I didn't want any bling bc I'm going to have a blingy sash... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow I'm impressed.... Thinking of purchasing a few dresses from babyonline... I just wondered if it was legit...

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#6053 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
      • 43 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Wow I'm impressed.... Thinking of purchasing a few dresses from babyonline... I just wondered if it was legit...

I definitely recommend Babyonline... It was QUICK!!! Just send your measurements loose! This fits me like a glove but I cannot gain ANYTHING! Lol... Definitely recommend Sunny & babyonline! :)

#6054 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
        • 43 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Thanks ladies for the compliments... I am ordering a petticoat today so I'll post better pictures when it gets here! :)

#6055 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
          • Site Supporter
          • 229 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SweetheartAggie 

I definitely recommend Babyonline... It was QUICK!!! Just send your measurements loose! This fits me like a glove but I cannot gain ANYTHING! Lol... Definitely recommend Sunny & babyonline! :)

definitely order from babyonline! My party dress was AMAZING. So I decided to order ANOTHER dress for my TTD, I ordered Maggie Sottero - Reese, cannot wait until it comes, and it was only $159! It would cost more than that to have my dress dry cleaned!

#6056 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
            • 220 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hello ladies planning on ordering a few dresses from baby online which will be great for my wedding and to go to other weddins next year. does anyone know where I can get affordable wedding dress belts or sash.... I want lots of bling on my belt. Any suggestions? I love this forum!

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#6057 DR2015

DR2015
              • 150 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
              • Wedding Location:NOW Larimar Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Would any one happen to have a direct email for babyonline??
              May 01, 2015- complete!! 73 guests+bride & groom! Now Larimar Punta Cana!

#6058 MrsK

MrsK
              • 44 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret
              • LocationRed Deer, Alberta

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

So I haven't purchased my dress yet but I fell in love with a pair of shoes on http://www.jjshouse.com Here is the link to the shoes: http://www.jjshouse....47020106-g20106 I ordered on the shoes on August 11. The shoes arrived on August 20 in Vancouver, BC. Size: The shoes are very true to the measurements on the website. That is, the shoes should fit perfectly if you follow the website's measuring instructions. I need wide shoes so I bought one size larger to accommodate the width of my feet. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

These are gorgeous!

#6059 RandL2015

RandL2015
              • Site Supporter
              • 260 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

I love the "knock off" dresses and prices, and I will most likely order one. However, part of me wish I could order 10 dresses and do a "Say Yes To The Dress" party with my closest friends and choose one fabulous wedding gown.

#6060 amarylka

amarylka
              • 20 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm very excited already for three days babyonline promised to send me pictures of my dress. I fear that it will not look good on me. I wonder also whether if you did not order another dress. I like both. What do you think which one is better?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users