Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6041 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

MY DRESS HAS SHIPPED!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I didn't get any pictures before she (Sunny w/ babyonline) sent it, but all in all I'm excited! The time frame was FAST! :) I'll post pics when I get it. :) Here's the image I sent her. [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/223647/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/223648/width/350/height/700[/IMG] [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/223649/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

#6042 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
    • Site Supporter
    • 229 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

So I took the plunge and ordered a "party dress" on October 2nd from BabyOnline at DHgate. I received it last night! I can't believe how quickly it arrived! HOLY DETAIL. I have to say she completely nailed it and was SO accommodating! I was charged $149 for the dress with free shipping. I sent her a picture of an full-length allure style I loved and asked to have it knee length and she made it for me! It fits like a glove! Sorry the picture of me in it is a little blurry!  There is absolutely no way anyone would know this dress is a knock-off.

#6043 fifi1390

fifi1390
      • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

wowsers! that looks amazing! i heard that babyonline wasnt as good at detailed beading, but there you go. good luck!

#6044 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
        • 220 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hello ladies! Do you trust these websites? Has anyone had problems?

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#6045 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Here are some more of my progress photos from jasminesbridal. It's a vera replica. That what looks like dirt are actually pins holding the dress together. I'm very excited

#6046 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
            • 43 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

IT'S HERE!!!! My replica dress... I need to get a petticoat but wanted to post... Ordered from babyonline... Here's the original... Posted Image Posted Image And here is what I just got... Actually EXTREMELY happy... I didn't want any bling bc I'm going to have a blingy sash... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#6047 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
              • 43 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

I'll post better pics when I get them... Just super excited!!!!

#6048 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SweetheartAggie 

IT'S HERE!!!! My replica dress... I need to get a petticoat but wanted to post... Ordered from babyonline...

Here's the original...

And here is what I just got... Actually EXTREMELY happy... I didn't want any bling bc I'm going to have a blingy sash...

They did a wonderful job!!!!!!!!

#6049 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 229 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Quote:

BEAUTIFUL!!! Babyonline is great! I ordered two dresses from Sunny! Just waiting on my second one to arrive!! It looks stunning on you!

#6050 muneera0302

muneera0302
                    • 277 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Quote:

wow it loooks great on you! so glad it turned out well!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users