Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5931 jackie_c

jackie_c
  • 431 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by krager 

I ordered this dress with DH Gate, and it's just being done.  I've seen lots of people using it on this blog, so I'm excited to see how it comes out. 

Omg that dress is such a stunner!

#5932 jackie_c

jackie_c
    • 431 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell82 

Girl I can't believe nobody commented about this! Your dress is AMAZING!  I am emailing weddingdress88 tomorrow with these pics! You look gorgeous- I can't believe what a great job they did on that dress! :)

Agreed! Your dress came out so nicely and your wedding party looks amazing!  So much money saved, which means plenty left to go shopping! :P

#5933 SuffolkBride

SuffolkBride
      • 30 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by vivaliciouschic 

suffolkbride,I have the colour chart from dressilyme(ordered this before I ordered my dress) and there's definitely slight difference from ivory to white.

kinda almost cream. Light champagne would look too 'dirty' or stained looking. But then each to their own. I ordered mine in ivory.

I could kiss you :) Thankyou so much, you are brilliant :) I just had a panic there, one of the downsides of ordering a dress online haha, I should have been wise like you and ordered a colour chart but didn't even think of it!

#5934 SuffolkBride

SuffolkBride
        • 30 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

Krager, that dress is beautiful! A "true" mermaid, she looks like she has come straight from a magical underwater princess land! Please do share pics when that beauty arrives!

#5935 myyooths

myyooths
          • 188 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

I ordered this dress with DH Gate, and it's just being done.  I've seen lots of people using it on this blog, so I'm excited to see how it comes out. 

Omg this is gorgeous. I am looking for a backless dress like this one. Post pics as soon as you get them please! :-)

#5936 Icis

Icis
            • 374 posts
            • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

That's a stunning dress! Can't wait to see the end product!

#5937 moparvenus

moparvenus
            • 14 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Suggestion: Before we moved our date back I was getting ready to make an order from a couple sites. I requested some samples of the beading, fabric and lace/applique. It really helped me with my decision making process. One company knew my date was postponed and even kept up on a few follow up emails. Which I thought was nice for a customer service point of view. 

#5938 Xarocas

Xarocas
              • 157 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

Thank you for the tip! I think I'll get a quote from all three, as I have no idea of what the prices are like for custom made dresses! :) Let us know updates on your dress! :)

#5939 MissJali

MissJali
                • 935 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

I personally think for the israeli wedding dresses, the best option is to go with jasminesbridalshop.com if it's in your budget. I saw a photo on their inquiry board of their replica and it was stunning!

#5940 vivaliciouschic

vivaliciouschic
                  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

I could kiss you :) Thankyou so much, you are brilliant :) I just had a panic there, one of the downsides of ordering a dress online haha, I should have been wise like you and ordered a colour chart but didn't even think of it!

you're very welcome! Glad I could help fellow bride to be. I ordered my dress like 3 weeks ago and they sent me pictures and did the changes within a few days with the necklines. And I am happy with them so I got dressilyme to send my dress out. I'm very happy so hoping that no alterations needed. Also I did mine with zip and functional buttons on top of the zip, hopefully it will be ok as I know alot of brides uses lace up back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users