Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5791 misschia

misschia
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by CdnBrideJoanne 

Has anyone found out anything more about AliExpress?  I got a quote from them but I know nothing about them...  I will send the dress off to Babyonline for a quote as well.

Before I went with DHgate, I did look at AliExpress too. And surprisingly, I think I talked with the same seller on AliExpress as DHgate. I don't remember if anyone has had experience with AliExpress but I was happy with my dress from babyonline. :) Good luck on finding the perfect dress!

#5792 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
    • 245 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by misschia 

Before I went with DHgate, I did look at AliExpress too. And surprisingly, I think I talked with the same seller on AliExpress as DHgate. I don't remember if anyone has had experience with AliExpress but I was happy with my dress from babyonline. :) Good luck on finding the perfect dress!

I noticed both sites have my dress for such a great price. Which do I pick? I'm hoping I am pleased, I must admite I'm scared to order it but I figured I have over a year to fix any issues if I get screwed over..... Thank you for your input!

#5793 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

I noticed both sites have my dress for such a great price. Which do I pick? I'm hoping I am pleased, I must admite I'm scared to order it but I figured I have over a year to fix any issues if I get screwed over..... Thank you for your input!

do yourself a favor Soon MrsD...go with babyonline! LOL sorry i'm now biased!

#5794 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
        • 245 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

do yourself a favor Soon MrsD...go with babyonline! LOL sorry i'm now biased!

The thing is on DH Gate, the seller who has my dress is Enjoyweddinglife, not babyonline booooooooooooooooooo haha

#5795 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

The thing is on DH Gate, the seller who has my dress is Enjoyweddinglife, not babyonline booooooooooooooooooo haha

send babyonline a picture of the dress and ask her if she can make it. My dress wasn't listed but i chatted with her and asked her if she could make it. There's another dress I'm ordering from her for the reception dress. 

#5796 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

send babyonline a picture of the dress and ask her if she can make it. My dress wasn't listed but i chatted with her and asked her if she could make it. There's another dress I'm ordering from her for the reception dress. 

I'm sorry if you answered this question, but how long did the dress take (from ordering to delivery)? Thanks so much for the help!

#5797 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
              • 145 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

I sent a message to Babyonline about 4 days ago and have had no response. :(

#5798 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

I believe my response from them came much later; probably a week from when I emailed her;)

#5799 MissJali

MissJali
                  • 935 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

I stalked...it's 9am there now, see if she is online!

#5800 MissJali

MissJali
                    • 935 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I'm sorry if you answered this question, but how long did the dress take (from ordering to delivery)? Thanks so much for the help!

I ordered april 10, my dress was in my office by may 9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users