6405 replies to this topic

#5721 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Ok here are the pics. :) hope these work. Let me know if you guys can see them :) Here is the original Posted Image Posted Image Here is the original I tried on at the bridal shop Posted Image Now here is my knock offs. As I said. I think they did GREAT on the beading. Here is a close up Posted Image Posted Image This part on the side needs a little tuck so it can be seen. Minor flaw. I don't have a picture of the part in the middle that one of the stitches came out so there is a small hole. Easily fixable. Didn't notice until I was takin it off Posted Image Posted Image The neckline needs a little tweaking but otherwise I'm very happy. They also have me free pearls haha lol as well as on the right side of pic (my left) bust area. It looks off and might need that fixed too Posted Image Let me know what u guys think or notice !

#5722 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:09 AM

Ok here are the pics. :) hope these work. Let me know if you guys can see them :) Here is the original Posted Image Posted Image Here is the original I tried on at the bridal shop Posted Image Now here is my knock offs. As I said. I think they did GREAT on the beading. Here is a close up Posted Image Posted Image This part on the side needs a little tuck so it can be seen. Minor flaw. I don't have a picture of the part in the middle that one of the stitches came out so there is a small hole. Easily fixable. Didn't notice until I was takin it off Posted Image Posted Image The neckline needs a little tweaking but otherwise I'm very happy. They also have me free pearls haha lol as well as on the right side of pic (my left) bust area. It looks off and might need that fixed too Posted Image Let me know what u guys think or notice !

I'm sure you posted this but who made it?

#5723 SweetheartAggie

SweetheartAggie
    • 43 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

Let me know what u guys think or notice !

Btw - YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!! :) add wedding day makeup & Hairdo you're going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride! :)

#5724 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
      • 413 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

Btw - YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!! :) add wedding day makeup & Hairdo you're going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride! :)

Aww thank u very much! Yes my hair and make up def need to be done haha :P I ordered it off eBay from triumph-king All his feedback was good so I took the chance and said if it was horrible if use it as my TTD dress but I am just going to use it as my gown. Saves my parents 1200$ that they don't have on the reall Maggie sottero. They would have paid it but I couldn't let them The knock off cost me 130 with shipping. Plus 20 customs so 150 total :)

#5725 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Danielle it came out really good!!! I love saving money!! so happy it came out good for you! yayyyy

#5726 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
        • 413 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Danielle it came out really good!!! I love saving money!! so happy it came out good for you! yayyyy

Thanks! There are a few minor things but fixable! Hope if u guys are getting one they turn out good and don't forget to post pics!

#5727 muneera0302

muneera0302
        • 277 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

Thanks! There are a few minor things but fixable! Hope if u guys are getting one they turn out good and don't forget to post pics!

Wow lucky! Looks really good! Wish I woulda tried this instead of paying thousands on my dress lol you look beautiful !

#5728 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
          • 413 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Wow lucky! Looks really good! Wish I woulda tried this instead of paying thousands on my dress lol you look beautiful !

Aww thanks so much! Oh believe me I was about to drop the money on the original but was like wth see how it turns out ;)

#5729 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
          • 131 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
          • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

Aww thank u very much! Yes my hair and make up def need to be done haha :P

I ordered it off eBay from triumph-king

All his feedback was good so I took the chance and said if it was horrible if use it as my TTD dress but I am just going to use it as my gown. Saves my parents 1200$ that they don't have on the reall Maggie sottero. They would have paid it but I couldn't let them

The knock off cost me 130 with shipping. Plus 20 customs so 150 total :)

ummmmm... scratch head,,,,,, did you say ebay???  :o

danielle03 they did an AMAZING job.. im shocked!!! congratulations... and the price is mind blowing... congratulations X 10000 lol

#5730 AllieH

AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

I agree Danielle - the dress is really gorgeous!! they did a great job with it. and yes, minor fixes, but hey, overall you still saved a boatload of $$.

Originally Posted by brownskingirl 

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

Aww thank u very much! Yes my hair and make up def need to be done haha :P

I ordered it off eBay from triumph-king

All his feedback was good so I took the chance and said if it was horrible if use it as my TTD dress but I am just going to use it as my gown. Saves my parents 1200$ that they don't have on the reall Maggie sottero. They would have paid it but I couldn't let them

The knock off cost me 130 with shipping. Plus 20 customs so 150 total :)

ummmmm... scratch head,,,,,, did you say ebay???  :o

danielle03 they did an AMAZING job.. im shocked!!! congratulations... and the price is mind blowing... congratulations X 10000 lol

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users