Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5651 Barash

Barash
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Traci7642 

Does anyone have a link for babyonline?  That's a dhgate seller, right?

Here you go: http://www.dhgate.co...709bc04543.html

#5652 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Woah! I just found this thread and there's no way I can make my way through 540 pages of posts! Will do my best, but if anyone can summarize the overall experience/best sites that would be super helpful!

#5653 misschia

misschia
      • 72 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by ironman 

Woah! I just found this thread and there's no way I can make my way through 540 pages of posts! Will do my best, but if anyone can summarize the overall experience/best sites that would be super helpful!

i've gone through the whole thing! haha. some sellers would be:

Jasmine's Bridal (www.jasminebridal.com)
        Babyonline on DHgate

Dressilyme (www.dressilyme.com)

i got my dress from babyonline and couldn't have been more happy!

#5654 Traci7642

Traci7642
        • Site Supporter
        • 122 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

After a couple bad dresses from Wonderxue (who I was going with initially), I've sent in for quotes with Jasmine's, Babyonline, and Dressilyme.. 

#5655 cjfraser

cjfraser
          • 12 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

I've got no doubt she could be good but it seems to me she's just rushing now.  That's how I feel about my dress from wonderxue, like she just threw it together quickly.  Some parts are well made and others are completely shocking.  I wouldn't chance it.  So many beautiful dresses in this thread from others, it's not worth the potential fail.  I'm still trying to sort mine out and get a refund. 

#5656 Allalala

Allalala
            • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Allalala 

Hi everyone!!!!

I am a n00b to posting here but have been lurking for a while.

So here it is: the dress purchase has to be done ASAP, and by ASAP I mean like 2 weeks ago.

Anyhoo, I have decided that China will be the source (for obvious budgeting reasons) and I've done a ton of research. Jasmine's is absolutely fantastic with their replicas but the prices are pretty high.... Then there is DH Gate, where I am stuck between 2 sellers (Babyonline and hua_yi_zhang/Denia's Bridal). I plan on spending somewhere around 600-700 regardless.

DRUMROL......

The ultimate question is this: Should I buy 3 dresses from DH Gate (1 of them has GOT to be good right???) or a single dress from Jasmine's?

Whatcha guys think???

So I went ahead and didn't take anyone's advice lol. I took the quantity over quality route and ordered 3 dresses from Babyonline.  Some of you might think I'm crazy but I figured it would be nice to have choices plus a possible TTD opportunity as well. 

The dresses I ordered are not of the simple variety so here's hoping!

I'll either be jumping with joy in about 3 weeks or spilling tears of agony. In any case, I PROMISE pics! You guys are gonna wanna see these ;)

#5657 Allalala

Allalala
              • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Also, how soon do you guys think I should email Babyonline about progress? The order was set in motion on April 8th.

#5658 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
                • 177 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by misschia 

i've gone through the whole thing! haha. some sellers would be:

Jasmine's Bridal (www.jasminebridal.com)
                  Babyonline on DHgate

Dressilyme (www.dressilyme.com)

i got my dress from babyonline and couldn't have been more happy!

I have been looking at this thread for WEEKS!.....hahah and still hasn't gone through all 540 pages....oh my. 

Misschia - Thank you for pointing out some sellers.  I know you have some good experience from babyonline.  Was all the details and material of the dress similar to the original? 

Has anyone have any experience with 'hjklp88' seller from DHgate?

#5659 trivera5521

trivera5521
                  • 470 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Ladies after receiving my Allure knockoff from babyonline (pics posted a few pages back) and being super pleased I ordered another dress this morning. I plan to change out of my wedding dress after our reception so we can keep partying at the club! I didnt want to go to the club in my big dress so I got this dress to "kick it" in LOL. I will keep you all posted when I get it in. Hopefully I will be just as pleased =)

#5660 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                    • 381 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

Ladies after receiving my Allure knockoff from babyonline (pics posted a few pages back) and being super pleased I ordered another dress this morning. I plan to change out of my wedding dress after our reception so we can keep partying at the club! I didnt want to go to the club in my big dress so I got this dress to "kick it" in LOL. I will keep you all posted when I get it in. Hopefully I will be just as pleased =)

Very cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users