Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5581 andreann

andreann
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

Here are pictures of my dhgate dress which ended up being a perfect trash the dress. It looks good in images and at $150 it wasnt painful to get into the ocean with. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5582 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
    • 230 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

After reading this thread I was totally convinced that I was going to get a knock off dress made by a designer on Etsy.... Yesterday I went to try on dresses just to "make sure" that I liked the style that I was going to have made. Well, once I put "the one" on, I couldn't take it off and absolutely had to buy it! Bahahaaaa ohhhh wellll, looks like i'll have to save money somewhere else! Good luck everyone

#5583 lyna89

lyna89
    • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Your dress looks so much like the original! And you look so beautiful! Congratulations! 

Originally Posted by happyfamily 

Hi.  I posted on here a while ago, but I just returned from my wedding and couldn't be happier with my Dressilyme dress.  I ordered custom measurements and changed the back to corset. I needed no alterations.  It fit perfect and was beautiful.  Total cost including shipping was $300.

Here is the original

and here I am in my dress

#5584 Dominika Slezak

Dominika Slezak
      • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Hi,

I am also looking for some more info about Kaku wedding dress and since we are after the same dress I thought that we could help each other. Please let me know if you find anything and I will do the same :) Thanks!

#5585 happyfamily

happyfamily
        • 62 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Thank you :)  

#5586 uhura526

uhura526
          • 330 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hi.  I posted on here a while ago, but I just returned from my wedding and couldn't be happier with my Dressilyme dress.  I ordered custom measurements and changed the back to corset. I needed no alterations.  It fit perfect and was beautiful.  Total cost including shipping was $300.

Here is the original

The dress and you look amazing! Congratulations!

#5587 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
            • 158 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Here is the original

wow!  so beautiful!  congratulations!!!

#5588 carla1989

carla1989
              • 13 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

Hi, I am also looking for some more info about Kaku wedding dress and since we are after the same dress I thought that we could help each other. Please let me know if you find anything and I will do the same :) Thanks!

Yes definitely! I'm really struggling finding any info on it! I'd love to obviously get a good price but not at the cost of having bad quality dress!

#5589 Traci7642

Traci7642
                • Site Supporter
                • 122 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

So I plan to use wonderxue on Etsy and she has this amazing dress in her portfolio that she's created.  I'd really like to try on the original to make sure it does indeed fit my shape and size.  I asked her if she knew the original inspiration and she said she didn't because she just made this off a photo someone sent her.  Has anyone seen this dress and possibly know the original designer?

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

#5590 Sujith

Sujith
                  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

Hi

So how did your Inbal Dror dress come out?

I'm interested in the exact same dress and can''t afford the price of the real one.

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users