Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5571 andiundu

andiundu
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

Hey girls!

My name is Andrea and I live in Santiago, Chile.

I was thinking of ordering from Neptune Couture, they have a pretty good replica of the Vera Wang Hyden model.

Has anyone tried this site?

Looking forward for your answers!

Best.

#5572 misschia

misschia
    • 72 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Hi girls,

So I ended up ordering my dress from dhgate seller bingbridal. I just thought the picture of the final product in the listing looked of better quality. For $215, it shouldn't be too bad.

Here's the link. 

http://www.dhgate.co...tml#s13-16-null

I will keep you girls updated. I figured I'd order early in case I have any dress nightmares.

beautiful dress too! just like trivera's! :) hope it turns out great!!

#5573 misschia

misschia
      • 72 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by temitime 

hi ladies

Has anyone ordered from weddingdressbee.com?

before i bought mine from DHgate, i was going to buy my dress from weddingdressbee! they were really good with getting back to my emails quickly! i got my order in and everything but i didn't have paypal at the time so i couldn't purchase! :(

#5574 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

just like trivera's and we're actually getting married at the same resort. Its a very popular style for a reason obviously. its beautiful!

#5575 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
          • 158 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

just like trivera's and we're actually getting married at the same resort. Its a very popular style for a reason obviously. its beautiful!

great choice!  i love that allure dress too!  i'm still undecided though...haha!

#5576 Erika Fischer

Erika Fischer
            • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Let me know what you find out. I have been wondering about that aliexpress website too. They seem a little sketchy, but then again the website guarantees that they don't give manufacturer your money until you are satisfied. I read from one lady that she ordered a long sleeve dress and the sleeves were at her elbows, she was totally upset. So please keep me posted.

#5577 happyfamily

happyfamily
              • 62 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Hi.  I posted on here a while ago, but I just returned from my wedding and couldn't be happier with my Dressilyme dress.  I ordered custom measurements and changed the back to corset. I needed no alterations.  It fit perfect and was beautiful.  Total cost including shipping was $300.

Here is the original

and here I am in my dress

#5578 carla1989

carla1989
                • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hi everyone! I'm from the uk, has anyone ever ordered or had any experience from kaku.com? My dress is an essence of Australia which should be £1100 but they are selling it on the website (replica) for just £280. I'm a bit wary about the quality and can't seem to find any reviews anywhere!!! Any other suggestions? Thanks :-)

#5579 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                  • 381 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hi.  I posted on here a while ago, but I just returned from my wedding and couldn't be happier with my Dressilyme dress.  I ordered custom measurements and changed the back to corset. I needed no alterations.  It fit perfect and was beautiful.  Total cost including shipping was $300. Here is the original and here I am in my dress *

Your dress is beautiful! All of them are

#5580 rawalter

rawalter
                    • 76 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Hi.  I posted on here a while ago, but I just returned from my wedding and couldn't be happier with my Dressilyme dress.  I ordered custom measurements and changed the back to corset. I needed no alterations.  It fit perfect and was beautiful.  Total cost including shipping was $300. Here is the original and here I am in my dress *

Your dress came out beautiful! Amazing pictures! Congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users