Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5531 CrystalnGreg

CrystalnGreg
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Ladies opinions please...will these two colours work?

Attached Files

#5532 missb0308

missb0308
    • 56 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Okay girls my Allure knockoff arrived yesterday and I have to say although the vendor never sent pictures and I was totally clueless the dress arrived within 3 days and was pretty damn close! Of course there are a few flaws but its absolutely perfect for the purpose of the TTD and I am super pleased!!  I have since placed 3 more orders for dresses, hopefully I will get the same results. It did have a bit of a stinky smell to it, almost like vinegar which a bit weird...LOL

This is how it arrived...

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

The beading was clearly different and of course the quality of the beads they used but everything was well sewn in.  

It was surprisingly even lined...

The other thing to keep in mind is sizing. I am typically a size 6 but I ordered it an 8 with the intentions of having it altered here because I rather it be too big then too small and it fit like a glove. I am glad I went a size bigger.

This was the original from the designer website....all in all I am very pleased and def would recommend this vendor. For $150 you cant beat it!!

It's gorgeous and seems to fit you perfectly!  Beautiful!

#5533 uhura526

uhura526
      • 330 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

I agree. Came out gorgeous!   I still don't get the trash the dress trend, but that is a lovely dress :)

Okay girls my Allure knockoff arrived yesterday and I have to say although the vendor never sent pictures and I was totally clueless the dress arrived within 3 days and was pretty damn close! Of course there are a few flaws but its absolutely perfect for the purpose of the TTD and I am super pleased!!  I have since placed 3 more orders for dresses, hopefully I will get the same results. It did have a bit of a stinky smell to it, almost like vinegar which a bit weird...LOL

The beading was clearly different and of course the quality of the beads they used but everything was well sewn in.  

The other thing to keep in mind is sizing. I am typically a size 6 but I ordered it an 8 with the intentions of having it altered here because I rather it be too big then too small and it fit like a glove. I am glad I went a size bigger.

This was the original from the designer website....all in all I am very pleased and def would recommend this vendor. For $150 you cant beat it!!

#5534 misschia

misschia
        • 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

OMG! I'm so glad it turned out well for youu!!!! :))))) it looks beautiful!!!

#5535 misschia

misschia
          • 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by CrystalnGreg 

Ladies opinions please...will these two colours work?

i can't see the file, but i think a light pale pink and coral would go pretty well together. you can always see if babyonline will send you swatch of the material and color and then place it next to a coral one to see if it all ties together. :)

Attached Files

#5536 luza87

luza87
            • 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

My wedding colors are actually light pink, coral and ivory so I think they go well!!!

#5537 abzinchrist

abzinchrist
              • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.||B2||T0JKX0lEPTVjYTFhYjFlYTM1YTAyODkwNTBmMmJkZTNkNTE4ODA1MTA1OTdmMjI2MmY0fHxTRUxMRVJfTkFNRT1kYXdzb250NjI4fHxPUklHSU5BTF9FQkFZX1FVQUxJVFlfU0NPUkU9NHx8Q1JFQVRJT05fREFURT0yLzIwLzEzIDExOjI0IEFN

hi i recently joined the forum and have been franticly searching for good reviews about babyonline.  Your dress came out really nice. i recently ordered my dress from them and i hope they do it as well as urs!

#5538 misschia

misschia
                • 72 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

they also did a really good job with mine too!! :) i was so happy with it! can't wait to see how yours looks like!!

#5539 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                  • 227 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

Just got back from my wedding!  Wanted to let everyone know - that in the end I was EXTREMELY happy with my dress from Jasmine's.  I had lots of compliments and it made me feel like a princess!  

It was a knock off of this Arabella:

And this is me on my wedding day:

YAY! 

#5540 mlcosby

mlcosby
                    • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

wow, you, and the dress look great. I love the original. Who did you go with? how much did they charge you? thanks for sharing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users