• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5501 Traci7642

Traci7642
  • Site Supporter
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by bobomck 

Hi everyone... I just joined this like two minutes ago. I tried on my dream wedding dress at a bridal shop . But the shop that had my dream dress only had ONE and it wasn't my size also the bridal shop was closing down :( so i took pictures of the dress and searched online for a dress maker. There were a lot of places in china that looked a bit dodgy to me. I came across a thread were a lady had mentioned(fabulous u) so I checked it out and I was amazed at their pictures on facebook of all the dresses they had made. So I contacted them and Tony got back to me and said that they would make my dress for me. So they did and I now have the dress hanging in my wardrobe and I have to tell you it is amazing. Its heavy and just so well put together and the detail is unreal. Also they are great to work with. You can even put a deposit down and pay for the dress when its ready. They send you pictures of your dress first to make sure your happy with it. you can even add your own touch to the dress if you like. I am so pleased I have asked them to make my four bm dresses for me. Plus all you need to do is tell them how much your willing to spend. Their not greedy like some other places. Ill post pics of the real dress and pics of the one they made for me :) 

They did a FANTASTIC job!  Do you mind sending a link for your dressmaker and how much they charged?  Also, how long did it take them to make?

Attached Files

#5502 mlcosby

mlcosby
    • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

oh boo! can't see it. can you repost?

#5503 Barash

Barash
      • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by misschia 

awh, can't see the pictures. :(

Same for me. :(((

#5504 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

I just ordered my TTD dress from Babyonline, its an Allure knockoff. I will keep you all posted as I get mid-production pictures in!! Ahhh I am so excited

#5505 rawalter

rawalter
          • 76 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

I just ordered my TTD dress from Babyonline, its an Allure knockoff. I will keep you all posted as I get mid-production pictures in!! Ahhh I am so excited :woot:

Can't wait to see it! Which allure dress?

#5506 trivera5521

trivera5521
            • 470 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

This is the Allure gown...Sure hope Babyonline doesnt let me down. At the very least its for my TTD gown so not too concerned either way should be good =)

#5507 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

Very cute. I believe someone else have this made by them on here. I think they posted it in a previous thread. K

This is the Allure gown...Sure hope Babyonline doesnt let me down. At the very least its for my TTD gown so not too concerned either way should be good =)

#5508 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
                • 158 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

i love this dress!  can't wait to see the pics! 

#5509 pam18t

pam18t
                  • Banned
                  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

I have recently contacted FabulousU to make the Lazaro 3201.  Tony is GREAT.  He was extremely responsive, accommodating and patient!  He was also VERY honest with letting me know what he could and could not do, and exchanged dozens of emails (within minutes of sending him an email) explaining to me the different types of lace and beading.  

He also has a blog that shows ALL his beautiful work.  http://fabulous-u.blogspot.com/  From his samples, it really seems like the quality of his work is one of the best. 

I am going to order my dress from him immediately and I will post pictures as soon as I receive!  So excited!

#5510 misschia

misschia
                    • 72 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by pam18t 

I have recently contacted FabulousU to make the Lazaro 3201.  Tony is GREAT.  He was extremely responsive, accommodating and patient!  He was also VERY honest with letting me know what he could and could not do, and exchanged dozens of emails (within minutes of sending him an email) explaining to me the different types of lace and beading.  

He also has a blog that shows ALL his beautiful work.  http://fabulous-u.blogspot.com/  From his samples, it really seems like the quality of his work is one of the best. 

I am going to order my dress from him immediately and I will post pictures as soon as I receive!  So excited!

how exciting! just visited the blog and their stuff looks amazing! can't wait to see the outcome of your dress!!! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users