Jump to content

Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here


  • Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5441 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
  • Newbie
  • 131 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Barash 

Attempt #2. The pic of my dress. The skirt is a bit more ruffled than the original and it is a bit longer than I asked the seller. But the dress fits me perfectly, it's so comfortable and nicely lined inside.

 

 

they did a great job it looks exactly like the original they did a great job.. how much did it cost? it pretty laid back and comfortable looking. congrats on finding your dress!



#5442 andreann

andreann
  • Newbie
  • 69 posts

    Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

    I would order from weddingdress88  on DHgate if I were you. They did an amazing job on my dress. . .very skilled craftsmanship and prompt communication. Maggie will do any dress if you send a picture just be specific. Only downside, they do not use real crystals for beading, so if you want that you will have to specify. I ordered bridesmaids dresses from a different dhgate seller as well,  and was NOT impressed!

    Thanks so much! Do you have any pictures?!

    #5443 nissensmor

    nissensmor
    • Newbie
    • 1 posts

      Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

      I just drop by to say: TY to you all. If you hadn´t shared your experiences I wouldn´t never have dared to buy in China. My dress is a Ivory silk one from gianinar. And I was very pleased. The first ones are "pre"-shipping in case I had alterations. The last one is the dress in action.

       

      FotoFoto



      #5444 Barash

      Barash
      • Newbie
      • 72 posts

        Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

        Originally Posted by brownskingirl 

        they did a great job it looks exactly like the original they did a great job.. how much did it cost? it pretty laid back and comfortable looking. congrats on finding your dress!

        It was 125$ with shipping +25$ of customs fees.

         

        I was worrying about the strapless dress, because firstly it just must fit (otherwise you end up pulling it up constantly), and secondly it should be comfortable as this is my reception dress and I definitely plan to dance in it. But it all turned out so well!



        #5445 PatricijaT

        PatricijaT
        • Banned
        • 2 posts

          Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

          He

          I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ?

          Thanks a lot  :)



          #5446 PatricijaT

          PatricijaT
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

            Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

            He

            I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ?

            Thanks a lot



            #5447 nbateman

            nbateman
            • Jr. Member
            • 280 posts

              Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

              Originally Posted by Barash 

              It was 125$ with shipping +25$ of customs fees.

               

              I was worrying about the strapless dress, because firstly it just must fit (otherwise you end up pulling it up constantly), and secondly it should be comfortable as this is my reception dress and I definitely plan to dance in it. But it all turned out so well!

              nice!!! that's a great price! The dress i'm looking at is a bridesmaid dress I wore to my friend's wedding but in ivory for around $150 from one of those designer dress replica sites. 



              #5448 DestinationGirl

              DestinationGirl
              • Jr. Member
              • 166 posts

                Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

                Hi ladies,

                 

                Wondering if anyone could help me. I am in the process of ordering a dress from babyonline.com and when I went to pay they wanted my credit card information through some third party website "Alipay".

                I have never heard of this befoore, and I prefer to pay via paypal for online purchases.

                 

                Have any of you ladies paid using Alipay or had any problems with entering your credit card info into their website?

                 

                 

                 

                Thanks!!!

                 

                 



                #5449 misschia

                misschia
                • Newbie
                • 72 posts

                  Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

                  Originally Posted by DestinationGirl 

                  Hi ladies,

                   

                  Wondering if anyone could help me. I am in the process of ordering a dress from babyonline.com and when I went to pay they wanted my credit card information through some third party website "Alipay".

                  I have never heard of this befoore, and I prefer to pay via paypal for online purchases.

                   

                  Have any of you ladies paid using Alipay or had any problems with entering your credit card info into their website?

                   

                   

                   

                  Thanks!!!

                   

                   

                   

                  i wonder if babyonlinedress.com is the same as babyonline on dhgate?



                  #5450 missb0308

                  missb0308
                  • Newbie
                  • 56 posts

                    Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

                    When I type in babyonline.com, it doesn't take me to a dress website... it's kind of a hosting site?






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users