Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5301 DrLoza

DrLoza
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

I just wanted to share my experience with www.JasminesBridalShop.com making my sister's wedding dress.

It's not my 1st time using a chinese replica site. I used Millybridal.com for my wedding dress. For full Milly experience HERE But since I knew that they have delayed many dresses before & they don't stick to their deadlines, I decided to give Jasmine's a try since I haven't found any bad reviews about them except for one which the owner of Jasmine's responded to very professionally.

Communication:  

Excellent. Very quick to respond to your emails, answer questions and their English is excellent. They also ask questions to make sure they understand what you want.

Deadlines:  

They gave me my mid production pictures even before the deadline & also sent the dress before the deadline. They set 10-11 weeks as their standard delivery time yet I got the dress in 9 weeks!!

Quality:

They have 2 grades for fabric & craftsmanship. I chose premium grade everything  (which is the standard quality) and it's just amazing. Like the ones you see in bridal shops. fully lined dress, well boned bodice and a layer of tulle in the skirt lining. Lace and beading were very nice as well.

Fit:

The dress fits like a glove. no alterations needed what so ever. Only thing it was a little short that we had to remove the underskirt and that did the trick.

The inspiration dress photo (Ellis by Sophia Tolli)

Jasmine's version

They even added a bustle upon my request

And the veil (One tier mantilla, off white tulle with white lace just like the dress)

My sister in the dress on the day :) Yes we're from Egypt

For Arabic Speaking Brides, Jasmine's have an Arabic page on Facebook to help with the orders. Here's the link to the page:

http://www.facebook....lShopArabicPage

#5302 happyfamily

happyfamily
    • 62 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

where is everyone?  I have so much fun following everyone's progress .  Updates please 

#5303 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

My dress is stuck at customs right now...  Should be here ANY day though....The stress is driving me to drink!!  I will definitely put up some pics when I finally get it!! 

#5304 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
        • 131 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
        • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

My dress is stuck at customs right now...  Should be here ANY day though....The stress is driving me to drink!!  I will definitely put up some pics when I finally get it!!

LOL @ DRIVING YOU TOO DRINK!

#5305 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
        • 131 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by happyfamily 

where is everyone?  I have so much fun following everyone's progress .  Updates please 

IM still trying to decide on a dress :-( its sooo hard. today i will fall in love with a dress and then tomorrow i would change my mind and go look for something else. and not to mention the fights im having with my sisters cause they all have individual ideas of what type of dress i should wear, "the fighting is fun though i must admit" lol. i think im going back to my original plan getting something Asymetric and lace. i looked online and came up with these dresses made by essence wedding and bridal dresses and absolutely loved them its been 2 weeks and im still eyeing them so thats a good sign, it shows that i really love them and i didnt change my mind. i emailed a copy of both dresses to Jasmines bridal for a quote im awaiting their respond.

the reality pic of the white blond girl trying on the dress i also found online and she looked sooooo beautiful in it. i think im gonna go with that one! what do you girls think?

#5306 uhura526

uhura526
        • 330 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

I did receive my dress and I love it! The bust area was a little big though. I should have measured without a bra but nothing some inserts can't fix. Jasmine's did a great job on the dress! 

#5307 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
          • 131 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

I did receive my dress and I love it! The bust area was a little big though. I should have measured without a bra but nothing some inserts can't fix. Jasmine's did a great job on the dress! 

wow very nice girl, is this premium grade or designer grade? how much did it cost? they did an excellent job really nice, you will look great

#5308 k032379

k032379
          • 161 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yes they did. Absolutely beautiful.

I did receive my dress and I love it! The bust area was a little big though. I should have measured without a bra but nothing some inserts can't fix. Jasmine's did a great job on the dress!  Posted ImagePosted Image

#5309 uhura526

uhura526
            • 330 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by k032379 

Yes they did. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks! I didn't have on the underskirt for this quick shot I took, the dress bottom is quite full but I can walk and sit and dance in that dress. lol I am happy.   I also wanted to say that they did an AMAZING job with the beading and lace detail on the dress.  I have the zipper with fabric buttons and loops. No problem zipping the dress myself, but will need help with the buttons :)

#5310 KittyInHeels

KittyInHeels
              • 37 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Hi girls,

The last time I posted, I had a problem with too many beads and crystals around the neckline. I asked Jasmine's Bridal to take off some beads and the dress looks really nice now. They posted the dress this week, so I should get it soon! I used designer grade fabric and craftsmanship, the dress was ordered on 5 Sept. I am very happy with their service as they have sent me heaps and heaps of photos (8 separate times, each time after each process for changes and modifying). James from Jasmine's has been quite helpful. He was quite realistic about what could be achieved and what couldn't be achieved which was good for me (so I didn't end up having unrealistic expectations and have major disappointment). Having said that, I have to actually see the dress to give overall feedback for the service.

Kittyinheels

Before

After

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users