Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5211 uhura526

uhura526
  • 330 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by misschia 

And here is the replica from babyonline! :) I am sooo happy with it and in love! I just hope it fits perfectly on me! I love the details of the lace. It is so much better than what I ever expected! :) What do you ladies think!?

now I see it! Gorgeous! They did a great job. Congrats. 

#5212 misschia

misschia
    • 72 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

now I see it! Gorgeous! They did a great job. Congrats. 

Yeah sorry it took a while to post! Since I am new here it had to be modified. But thank you so much! :) I'm so excited!

#5213 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Wowwww! 145 with shipping sounds amazing... Hmmm:D congrats girly!

#5214 mlw02

mlw02
        • 65 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation between babyline and jasmines? I was all set to go with jasmines and looked at babyline and the exact dress was $140 cheaper. This is not either of our first weddings, so I don't want to spend a bunch. But i do want it to look very nice! We will use it day of the wedding for about 4 hours then doing a trash the dress session next day for probably an hour. It is a very small wedding with only about 10 of us there. Thanks for your imput.

#5215 uhura526

uhura526
          • 330 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by mlw02 

Does anyone have a recommendation between babyline and jasmines? I was all set to go with jasmines and looked at babyline and the exact dress was $140 cheaper. This is not either of our first weddings, so I don't want to spend a bunch. But i do want it to look very nice! We will use it day of the wedding for about 4 hours then doing a trash the dress session next day for probably an hour. It is a very small wedding with only about 10 of us there. Thanks for your imput.

that's really up to you and what dress you're getting (if it's really detailed) and your level of picky-ness, etc, etc.  It sounds like you may not be overly critical and just want a nice dress, so I'd probably do the DHGate/Babyonline version.

#5216 parapluie

parapluie
            • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

It looks amazing!! And the price is SO reasonable!!

#5217 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

And here is the replica from babyonline! :) I am sooo happy with it and in love! I just hope it fits perfectly on me! I love the details of the lace. It is so much better than what I ever expected! :) What do you ladies think!? Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Lovely. They did a great job. The Vera Wang on the right is one of my favorite dresses. I almost picked it.

#5218 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

Gorgeous - Wow and you can't beat that price!!

#5219 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                  • 227 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Ok - Me again ladies!  I got my final pics of my dress.... I need some more help - i don't know if I am being crazy picky now - Or if it's the dress!!  Sooo, I basically love everything about it - the only problem that is really catching my eye is the top edge of sweetheart...Does it look like it is frayed??  I'm thinking the edges should be more scalloped then feather like?  Opinions please... This is my last chance!

I love the back though!!

Thanks ladies!!!

#5220 misschia

misschia
                    • 72 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

Ok - Me again ladies!  I got my final pics of my dress.... I need some more help - i don't know if I am being crazy picky now - Or if it's the dress!!  Sooo, I basically love everything about it - the only problem that is really catching my eye is the top edge of sweetheart...Does it look like it is frayed??  I'm thinking the edges should be more scalloped then feather like?  Opinions please... This is my last chance!

I love the back though!!

Thanks ladies!!!

Girl! It's okay to be picky! But I understand what you mean by it looking frayed! See if they could fix it a little, other than that, the dress is GORGEOUS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users