Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5191 misschia

misschia
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

I've recently purchased a dress from babyonline on DHgate. I am still waiting for pictures to be shown. :) I've read mixed reviews on them, but I hope my dress turns out pretty good! They did say it was going to only take 15 days to make the dress but it has been almost a month! Hope I get my pictures soon of the dress!

#5192 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

I've recently purchased a dress from babyonline on DHgate. I am still waiting for pictures to be shown. :) I've read mixed reviews on them, but I hope my dress turns out pretty good! They did say it was going to only take 15 days to make the dress but it has been almost a month! Hope I get my pictures soon of the dress!

Please do keep us updated! I'm dying to hear more about them. I'm considering them for my ttd dress or welcome dinner dress. Can't wait to see pics!!

#5193 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

Yes, my TTD, Reception after party dress and welcome party dress I plan to get from them so plzzzz keep us posted.  Can you send pics of your replica dress?

#5194 misschia

misschia
        • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

sorry, wasn't sure if you're talking to me or not. lol. but are you talking about babyonline?

#5195 misschia

misschia
          • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Yes, my TTD, Reception after party dress and welcome party dress I plan to get from them so plzzzz keep us posted.  Can you send pics of your replica dress?

oh wooops! again, sorry. wasn't sure if you're talking to me or not, haha.

#5196 misschia

misschia
            • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Please do keep us updated! I'm dying to hear more about them. I'm considering them for my ttd dress or welcome dinner dress. Can't wait to see pics!!

i will let you know! :) the communication is pretty good, and i don't know if the delay was because they had a week long holiday, but crossing my fingers i get pictures soon!

#5197 Elco Elcoplanet

Elco Elcoplanet
              • Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with www.elcoplanet.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

#5198 Elco Elcoplanet

Elco Elcoplanet
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with www.elcoplanet.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

#5199 misschia

misschia
                  • 72 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

I just got pictures this morning!! I AM SOO HAPPY with it!! :))) here is the original. I've always loved the dress ever since I saw it in the movie!! Hope I can post these pictures right...

#5200 misschia

misschia
                    • 72 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

And here is my dress from babyonline! :D I'm so happy with it. It's much much better than I expected! I love the details of the lace! What do you guys think? It's getting shipped today as well!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)