Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6407 replies to this topic

#5181 uhura526

uhura526
  • 330 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

I love how he showed you what type of beading it will be. That's awesome. When will you get it?

No idea.  I guess I am supposed to be getting another mid production photo when they apply the lace/beading. Not sure when though

#5182 xbubbix

xbubbix
    • 43 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

I have no idea what a blusher is, but this is pretty. I'm foregoing a veil but I think they look nice with strapless gowns.  Your dress looks awesome BTW

I didn't know what a blusher was either until I started researching veils. If you're getting a two tier veil, it's the piece of tulle that goes over your head and covers your face:

#5183 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

@Uhura - Thanks for the encouragement!  Ok - Well, I can't find any faults - so I guess I will tell them to go ahead with it... Eek - I know its going to be a bit later then the date that I originally gave them, but I left a 2 month window open there... I guess I will get one more set of pics once the beading on the dress is finished?  Sooooo, should be almost there!  Make sure you post your pics when you get some!

@Bondgirl - thanks for the advice... I haven't even thought jewelry yet... I have a feeling the FI is thinking of getting me some earrings as a gift... I should look into a necklace...

AND @KoralK - Don't leave us hanging!!

#5184 uhura526

uhura526
        • 330 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

@Uhura - Thanks for the encouragement!  Ok - Well, I can't find any faults - so I guess I will tell them to go ahead with it... Eek - I know its going to be a bit later then the date that I originally gave them, but I left a 2 month window open there... I guess I will get one more set of pics once the beading on the dress is finished?  Sooooo, should be almost there!  Make sure you post your pics when you get some!

@Bondgirl - thanks for the advice... I haven't even thought jewelry yet... I have a feeling the FI is thinking of getting me some earrings as a gift... I should look into a necklace...

AND @KoralK - Don't leave us hanging!!

I will definitely post photos. Lisa said she'll send some progress photos of the dress after lace and beading are finished. 

#5185 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

To all Jasmine Bridal BDW brides...Based on your expieriece are they capable of executing the following level of detail or would I just be seeting myself up for disappointment?

#5186 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
            • 131 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
            • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

looks good to me! :)

#5187 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
            • 131 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
            • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

omgggg. i love it! looks like a dress fit for a goddess!!

#5188 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

I can only say from what I've seen in the past few months... and I would think they are capable of a LOT...  And they are pretty honest and thorough when you have concerns...

I would say your best bet is to send them a photo and ask them - they will tell you exactly what they think they can do, maybe they even have an example of something similar they can show you.  

Good luck!

#5189 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
              • 955 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for the feedback

#5190 xbubbix

xbubbix
                • 43 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

I think they def can. Have you looked at their website for examples:

To all Jasmine Bridal BDW brides...Based on your expieriece are they capable of executing the following level of detail or would I just be seeting myself up for disappointment?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users