Jump to content

Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here


  • Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5151 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
  • Jr. Member
  • 227 posts

    Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

    @xbubbix - It really is gorgeous... I think when the dress is actually on you - you will never notice that small difference, its hard when we are looking at our dresses on mannequins from 1000's of miles away to trust in that though...  I'm going through the exact same thing right now... I've kind of just had to let go a bit and hope for the best.... THEY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!

     

    @KoralK - What are you doing to us.... Been waiting on pics!!



    #5152 Tulumbride2013

    Tulumbride2013
    • Member
    • 670 posts

      Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

      Donna, I know right?!? Come on misskoral... Damn... Leave us with a cliff hanger. How is the dress?!!

      #5153 uhura526

      uhura526
      • Jr. Member
      • 330 posts

        Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

        Yay! Where is the photo? How did the dress look?

         

        @Donna how is your dress progressing? Have you gotten more progress photos of it?



        #5154 Donna Hewitt

        Donna Hewitt
        • Jr. Member
        • 227 posts

          Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

          Originally Posted by uhura526 

          Yay! Where is the photo? How did the dress look?

           

          @Donna how is your dress progressing? Have you gotten more progress photos of it?

          I did get another photo of the progress, but then I started being nit-picky, after the first photo when I didn't really think there was anything wrong... haha - The more I looked and analyzed, the more problems I could see.... But, I sent back all my recommendations and they've been good about it with me - Finally, i just said - Go ahead and complete the dress.... They said it may be a bit late now... But of course I gave them my fake wedding date... Hopefully I'll have it within a month... And it will be perfect! Fingers crossed!!!



          #5155 uhura526

          uhura526
          • Jr. Member
          • 330 posts

            Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

            Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

            I did get another photo of the progress, but then I started being nit-picky, after the first photo when I didn't really think there was anything wrong... haha - The more I looked and analyzed, the more problems I could see.... But, I sent back all my recommendations and they've been good about it with me - Finally, i just said - Go ahead and complete the dress.... They said it may be a bit late now... But of course I gave them my fake wedding date... Hopefully I'll have it within a month... And it will be perfect! Fingers crossed!!!

            Yeah I had to sit myself down too and stop staring so hard at my dress lol  I think they do good work and have been accommodating. I haven't seen anymore photos of mine since my first wave of photos. Fingers crossed for both of us!  Your dress looked pretty fabulous though from what I saw :)



            #5156 Donna Hewitt

            Donna Hewitt
            • Jr. Member
            • 227 posts

              Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

              Originally Posted by uhura526 

              Yeah I had to sit myself down too and stop staring so hard at my dress lol  I think they do good work and have been accommodating. I haven't seen anymore photos of mine since my first wave of photos. Fingers crossed for both of us!  Your dress looked pretty fabulous though from what I saw :)

              Well good luck to both of us!!!  Keep us updated!  Their holiday is over today, so hopefully they are all back to work!



              #5157 xbubbix

              xbubbix
              • Newbie
              • 43 posts

                Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

                James has fixed the problems and my dress looks fricken perfect now. I'm a very happy girl :) I'll post pics when I get my dress

                #5158 KittyInHeels

                KittyInHeels
                • Newbie
                • 37 posts

                  Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

                  Originally Posted by xbubbix 

                  James has fixed the problems and my dress looks fricken perfect now. I'm a very happy girl :)
                  I'll post pics when I get my dress

                  That's great! Can't wait to see it. :D



                  #5159 uhura526

                  uhura526
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 330 posts

                    Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

                    Originally Posted by xbubbix 

                    James has fixed the problems and my dress looks fricken perfect now. I'm a very happy girl :)
                    I'll post pics when I get my dress

                    Yay!!  Please post pics when you get it!



                    #5160 emer

                    emer
                    • Banned
                    • 4 posts

                      Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

                      Hey girls happey to be with you valuable info you share I need this gown and I contacted dressily my and they say the skirt is a pit little coplicated so they cant immitat it so would you plz suggest other company ti immitat this dress for me thanks

                      Posted Image






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users