• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5131 KittyInHeels

KittyInHeels
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by MissKoralK 

Received my dress from Jasmines

Did another post and it should be up in a bit.

Cant wait to get home to open the dress. Could barely stop myself from opening it right here at work (Had it shipped to my office as no one is ever at my house when I am out)

Can't wait!

Kittyinheels

#5132 misschia

misschia
    • 72 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

I have been stalking this thread for weeks and went through the whole thing! :) I just purchased my dress from babyonline on DHgate. I know there were some mixed reviews but I'm hoping that they do a good job on my dress. I can't wait to get it! It has been 10 days already!

#5133 catsummer

catsummer
      • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

Hi,

Has anyone here used aVivian in Suzhou, China? Her email address is xu.gaohua521@hotmail.com, and she is also on ebay.

I am going to order a Vera Wang knock off dress from her, but I would like to know if anyone has bought a dress from her in the last few months.

Good, bad? Should I go for it?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

#5134 colewillams196

colewillams196
        • Banned
        • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Do you want to buy inexpensive wedding dresses online with good quality? Would you want to be the most beautiful lady on your big day? If yes, then follow me. Here, at this article, I'll tell you where to find the discount wedding dresses. There're many styles of cheap discount wedding dresses online, there’re also many wedding dresses under 200. You'll find many of the wedding dresses are gorgeous and with the new fashion of 2013 wedding dresses.

#5135 mlw02

mlw02
          • 65 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Misskoralk- what you doing leaving us hanging? How is the dress?

#5136 xbubbix

xbubbix
            • 43 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

So it's been over 12 weeks and still no dress. I sent James an email yesterday asking when I will be getting pics of the dress fixed. I woke up to this in the morning:

It looks better but something is still off. Is it just me or does the skirt look higher on the left of the dress (right on pic)? Opinions please!

Oh and MissKoralK- I'm hanging for the pics also! Please please please don't keep us in suspense!

#5137 mlw02

mlw02
              • 65 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

Yes it does look higher to me.

#5138 xbubbix

xbubbix
                • 43 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:59 AM

Thanks MLW02! I needed the reasurance that I wasn't imagining things

#5139 uhura526

uhura526
                  • 330 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by xbubbix 

So it's been over 12 weeks and still no dress. I sent James an email yesterday asking when I will be getting pics of the dress fixed. I woke up to this in the morning:

It looks better but something is still off. Is it just me or does the skirt look higher on the left of the dress (right on pic)? Opinions please!

Oh and MissKoralK- I'm hanging for the pics also! Please please please don't keep us in suspense!

Yes the skirt is lopsided on the right side.  It is higher.    I think they are really swamped over there due to the departure of their third consultant.  Also, I think it will take longer due to the amount of corrections/changes that the dress needs. The Chinese Full Moon Festival starts tomorrow so I probably wouldn't expect to hear from anyone over there for the next several days.

#5140 Mysandoval

Mysandoval
                    • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

Did you end up getting your dress from Milano bridal ? And if so how was the dress in comparison to what you wanted and how was the service? I'm considering getting my dress from them but I'm so afraid that it won't be as beautiful. Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users