Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5071 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

Ladies forgive me as this info may already be somewhere I have have been unable to locate it. Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap replica sites for a trash the dress Dress? I'm willing to take a hit on the quality of the dress but id still like to have it as pictured on the site.

#5072 uhura526

uhura526
    • 330 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Ladies forgive me as this info may already be somewhere I have have been unable to locate it. Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap replica sites for a trash the dress Dress? I'm willing to take a hit on the quality of the dress but id still like to have it as pictured on the site.

Maybe Dressilyme?  

#5073 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

I considered them, but their less than 150> section didn't have many options. I guess I'm being super cheap lol...

#5074 mlw02

mlw02
        • 65 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

I considered them, but their less than 150> section didn't have many options. I guess I'm being super cheap lol...

Have you tried going to a bridal shop and ask about there clearance discontinued dresses? I know that one in a town nearby me had quite a few dresses under 99.00

#5075 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

Thanks! Yeah I've been around town quite a bit... David's and ect. David's sales ladies have snobby attitudes and I can no longer bring myself to do business with them. I'll keep looking around! You ladies keep me updated on any ideas ya may have :)

#5076 KristieT

KristieT
            • 430 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by catsummer 

Ahhh, this is the dress that I have wanted from day one!!! I have tried on multiple dresses, and ended up buying one however it can be returned.

This is the dress that I currently have, but after seeing the post by alj118, I am confused!!!

Should I keep the one I have, or return it and order the knock-off Vera one from China!?!?!?

Me in my current dress.

My current dress (I have to buy a sash like the one in the first picture)

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!

Stick with your orginal! It looks amazing on you! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

#5077 KristieT

KristieT
              • 430 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Thanks!
                Yeah I've been around town quite a bit... David's and ect. David's sales ladies have snobby attitudes and I can no longer bring myself to do business with them. I'll keep looking around! You ladies keep me updated on any ideas ya may have :)

Tulumbride,

I am looking for the exact same thing. Second dress for Trash the Dress for under $200. Please let me know if you find a good site..  (Our weddings are 4 days apart) Looks like we are on the same schedule :)

-K

#5078 kellykellz

kellykellz
                • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

Jasmine's does it again!  They did amazing work on your dress and you look beautiful! I am so excited to get mine! I just ordered my dress last Monday.

Originally Posted by rawalter 

Wow! You look amazing! 

#5079 kellykellz

kellykellz
                  • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by catsummer 

Ahhh, this is the dress that I have wanted from day one!!! I have tried on multiple dresses, and ended up buying one however it can be returned.

This is the dress that I currently have, but after seeing the post by alj118, I am confused!!!

Should I keep the one I have, or return it and order the knock-off Vera one from China!?!?!?

Me in my current dress.

My current dress (I have to buy a sash like the one in the first picture)

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!

I think you should keep it! It looks gorgeous on you! 

#5080 RilleyR

RilleyR
                    • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

Rilleyr
                      Which dress did you get replicated and by whom? I'm trying to gather all the info I can!! I'm considering allure 8815 and 2515. I'm trying on the real 8815 Monday but they dont have the 2515 in stock as a sample and no one in town does hate to even buy a replica without trying the orig on:/

I'm getting the Enzoani Gali from Shades of Pale. I'm kinda worried because it has a lot of fabric flowers on it and I have never seen a replica with nice looking fabric flowers before AND it has a lot of tiny folds on the top so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Here are 2 pics of the original.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users