Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4661 maggiedinh

maggiedinh
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

oh, i got it from jasmine's bridal btw. it's a combination of an alita graham top and jim hjelm bottom. i threw in the bow. 

my dress.jpg

#4662 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
    • 271 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

OMG your dress is beautiful!!! I am really considering Jasmine's Bridal. Also, why don't you do a blush bow instead of pink.

Originally Posted by maggiedinh 

Just got my dress it! I like it a lot but it's super heavy and really big on the top (you can't tell, but I can fit a whole fist through the top gap. I don't know if it's my fault or their's...I don't think I lost that much weight...oh well, will get it fixed somehow. Also, I think I'm going to make a pink bow instead, to match the groomsmen's bowties. 

IMG_1016.JPGIMG_1017.JPG

#4663 maggiedinh

maggiedinh
      • 35 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

Thanks! Oh yea, that's what I meant...:) pretty much the same shade as my shoes. I would highly recommend Jasmine's! They pretty much take all of the uneasiness of ordering a dress overseas out of the equation. They are a little pricier than other companies, but I think totally worth it. Great communication, great flexibility.

6-12-2012 5-03-48 PM.jpg

#4664 Janny

Janny
        • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

Jasmine's is great.

Attached Files

#4665 foxxy

foxxy
          • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

Hi ladies! Sorry, i haven't given any explanations yet. I am working for many hours every day, plus trying to get my money back from SOP.(no success btw). I promise i will do it within few days. But believe me - making a deal with SOP is like playing with ur luck for 500$ !!!!!     Will be back with you very soon. 

#4666 foxxy

foxxy
            • 8 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by My Hoang 

foxxy.. you can't just post that and not explain your story. was it due to craftsmanship? was it due to receiving your item late? I almost went with Shades of Pale, but since I was cutting it close on time and many of the other girls said they received their dress late, I decided to not go with them. However, the dresses they have made so far look great. I think I would have picked them if I still was out 6+ months til my wedding

Sorry for not answering for so long. I am working for many hours and trying to get my money back from SOP (no success). I promise i will post my story very soon! But for now, i will say that making a deal with Sade of Pale is like playing with ur luck on 500$.   

#4667 Ploman

Ploman
              • 425 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Maggiedihn, your dress is really lovely! It looks VERY expensive! 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#4668 Renewing32

Renewing32
                • 161 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

Just got my dress it! I like it a lot but it's super heavy and really big on the top (you can't tell, but I can fit a whole fist through the top gap. I don't know if it's my fault or their's...I don't think I lost that much weight...oh well, will get it fixed somehow. Also, I think I'm going to make a pink bow instead, to match the groomsmen's bowties.    Posted ImagePosted Image

Your dress looks beautiful on you!
                  Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#4669 heatherc234

heatherc234
                  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hi Ladies,

I got my shoes!  I ordered them from www.milanoo.com and couldn't be more thrilled!  They fit perfect!  wedding shoes.jpg

I think they will go great with the dress:  wedding dress front.jpg

#4670 Ploman

Ploman
                    • 425 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

I love those shoes!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users