Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#451 andim

andim
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

Hi Ladies! After reading through this I decided to e-mail gianinarbridal to get a quote. They e-mailed me back quickly and I responded but I haven't heard back from the second e-mail for about a week and a half. I told them I was interested in making the dress and to send me what measurements they needed but no response yet. Anybody else have this problem?

#452 christinak82

christinak82
    • Banned
    • 153 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hi Andim,

no worries, they will get back to you. I sent out an email too last week and I even transferred the deposit for my dress but I didnt get a confirmation from them yet.
      I hope they will respond by the beginning of next week.

Have a great week

#453 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:29 PM

the most helpful thread yet!!!!!!!!!!!! all these sites are saved in my favs. lol

#454 andim

andim
        • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by christinak82
          Hi Andim,

no worries, they will get back to you. I sent out an email too last week and I even transferred the deposit for my dress but I didnt get a confirmation from them yet.
          I hope they will respond by the beginning of next week.

Have a great week
          Great thanks! I forget not everyone checks their e-mail every 5 seconds like I do :)

#455 ewok

ewok
          • 99 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by andim
            Great thanks! I forget not everyone checks their e-mail every 5 seconds like I do :)
            And remember, with Chinese new year festivities starting this week, shops overseas will be closed, some a few days, others for almost 2 weeks! This might impact the time by which you will have an answer. So don't worry too much until they are back in full work gear (I know, easy to say ). They were probably very busy sending out as many orders as they could before they closed.

#456 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

Ok ladies, I just received my Duosheng dress on Friday and tried it on and took pictures last night! I'm very happy with it, it's just how I wanted and fits perfectly :)

The whole process with them was wonderful, they are very thorough!

I will post pictures of it for you all hopefully tonight... they aren't great pictures but I'll explain why when I post them :)

#457 KJT1985

KJT1985
              • 694 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

Yippee! I can't wait to see it!

#458 christinak82

christinak82
                • Banned
                • 153 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Ok ladies, I just received my Duosheng dress on Friday and tried it on and took pictures last night! I'm very happy with it, it's just how I wanted and fits perfectly :)

The whole process with them was wonderful, they are very thorough!

I will post pictures of it for you all hopefully tonight... they aren't great pictures but I'll explain why when I post them :)
                  yeeeiihh... cant wait to see them, kittenheart...
                  I got an email from gianinarbridal today, they will start my dress tomorrow... thats so exciting... I will also order 3 bridesmaids dresses from them... they made me a great offer and all my bridesmaids are so happy about it...

Click the image to open in full size.

#459 christinak82

christinak82
                  • Banned
                  • 153 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

oh by the way: how can I post pictures directly into my comments? I dont like this link thing...

#460 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by christinak82
                      oh by the way: how can I post pictures directly into my comments? I dont like this link thing...
                      Upload your pix into photobucket.com and copy the last (4th) link and just throw the links in your post and they will come up as images :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users