Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4571 erinmc

• 284 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

HI Ladies!! I got pic of me finished dress from Jasmine's.. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!IMG_5936.JPGIMG_5943.JPG

#4572 campbellk81

• 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

Hi All,

I posted a few weeks ago about not having received my dress from shades of pale....well, I did not receive it in time for my wedding. I finally went out and bought another dress two days before we left. We just got home yesterday and while everything worked out in the end and we had an amazing week, the whole dress experience was extremely stressful. The last communication I received from shades of pale was 2 weeks before we left with final pictures and they said it would ship the next day. I didn't hear from them again, even though I emailed them 4 times over the next two weeks. I didn't pay the remainder and didn't get any confirmation of shipping. Delivery was attempted with my dress while we were away, but I STILL have not heard from shades of pale. I told them my wedding date was April 28th (the day we left) and that I wanted it by the middle of March. I would suggest to everyone to lie about when your wedding is to give ample time to receive it. I had not heard or read anything like that prior to ordering my dress in December.  I'm going to pick up my dress this week and I'll post pictures when I do.

#4573 buckhuff

• 5 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

That really sucks, campbellk81!

I ordered from Shades of Pale too and the dress was supposed to arrive at the end of April - needless to say, I'm getting really nervous now, too!

Did they send you photos of your dress before it was shipped?  Considering how late it arrived, I'm curious if it at at least looked OK?  (Although I guess you won't really know until you pick it up...)

#4574 kellykellz

• 83 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

Does anyone know who the original designer of this dress is? I saw this dress on inweddingdress.com, but I think that is a replica site. Please help! Thanks! :-) 

Photobucket Photobucket

#4575 Renewing32

• 161 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

After looking at all 442 pages I am totally willing to try it out. I'm having a tough time deciding on the style of dress though.
            Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#4576 CherieY

• 37 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Thank you for all the information, it is very helpful in my decision.

#4577 buckhuff

• 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

Kellykellz - Sorry, I don't remember seeing that dress anywhere.  My attempts to search for it via Google found the background image of the staircase, but not the dress itself.

Attached Files

#4578 Renewing32

• 161 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:50 AM

Has anyone else ordered a dress from lightinthebox.com? I think I have only seen one other post on them. They have a dress that I want but not sure since I havent read much on them.
                  Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#4579 Jessica4LUXE

• Vendor
                  • 183 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

Hey ladies,

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this website before, but at www.oncewed.com they have a 'used' wedding dress shop. Maybe you can find that designer dress at a great price :)

#4580 My Hoang

My Hoang
                    • 22 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

I went with Jasmine's bridal. I should get my dress in July. Will post pics when it gets here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users