Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4561 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

Hey Ladies!! I got my progress photos form Jasmine's. I am very happy with the results so far. please let me know what you think

Inspiration dress

Sala.jpg

IMG_3688.JPGIMG_3689.JPGIMG_3694.JPG

I'm thinking I might ask them to make it alittle more of a sweetheart neckline. They will also be adding a detachable strap.

#4562 atalanta

atalanta
    • 326 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

erinmc,

I love the fine ruffling work on this dress. Congratulations! I think a deeper sweetheart will be nice. Will you be wearing the strap?

Originally Posted by erinmc 

Hey Ladies!! I got my progress photos form Jasmine's. I am very happy with the results so far. please let me know what you think

Inspiration dress

Sala.jpg

I'm thinking I might ask them to make it alittle more of a sweetheart neckline. They will also be adding a detachable strap.

#4563 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Love it Erin they did a great job, how much is it costing you???????

#4564 heatherc234

heatherc234
        • 27 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Hi all,

I have gotten a price quote from Shades of Pale.  I also emailed Zimo based on this thread and am awaiting his reply.  Has anyone used Shades of Pale recently and had a good experience?  Which level of quality did you choose? 

Also, does anyone have contact information for Jasmine?  I tried googling it but there are 3 different websites that come up, not sure which is the correct one.

Did I leave any sites out?  Please post with recent experiences.  The dress I chose is highly detailed with rows of beading, lace, tulle and organza.  I saw a picture of it reproduced on dhgate.com by bestdavid and it looked terrible.

Thanks in advance.

Heather

#4565 mrs squash

mrs squash
          • 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hi the best way to contact jasmine's bridal is via facebook initially.

Search jasmine yang.

Their email address is jasminestailorshop@gmail.com

two web addresses

www.JasminesBridalShop.com

www.JasminesTailorShop.com

hope that helps!

Vicky

#4566 heatherc234

heatherc234
            • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

Hi All,

I've decided to go with Shade of Pale and to get their middle option of high quality for $395.  The communication has been great and I was able to get really detailed photos of the dress, so I'm less nervous about all the details.  I did get a lower quote from Gianiar Bridal, but I'm bothered by their $150.00 non-refundable deposit. 

I've decided to stay away from DHGate.com completely.  After reading the reviews in this thread and viewing reviews on other wedding boards, I just don't feel it's a good risk.  In one week alone, three of the manufacturer's of my dress on DHGate.com went from very positive 95% and higher ratings to below 87%.  Something's up with that.

I'm attaching pictures of the dress I tried on in david's bridal.  I'll post pics of the dress from Shades of Pale once I receive it. 

Thanks to all the ladies who posted here and gave reviews.  You helped me make this decision. 

Heather

Attached Files

#4567 erinmc

erinmc
              • 284 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Love it Erin they did a great job, how much is it costing you???????

It's costing $580, Which is much better then $1900 that the bridal shop wanted!!!!!! They made my requested adjustments, are finishing it up, and said I should receive the dress in 2 weeks!!! I can't wait!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

#4568 erinmc

erinmc
                • 284 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by heatherc234 

Hi All,

I've decided to go with Shade of Pale and to get their middle option of high quality for $395.  The communication has been great and I was able to get really detailed photos of the dress, so I'm less nervous about all the details.  I did get a lower quote from Gianiar Bridal, but I'm bothered by their $150.00 non-refundable deposit. 

I've decided to stay away from DHGate.com completely.  After reading the reviews in this thread and viewing reviews on other wedding boards, I just don't feel it's a good risk.  In one week alone, three of the manufacturer's of my dress on DHGate.com went from very positive 95% and higher ratings to below 87%.  Something's up with that.

I'm attaching pictures of the dress I tried on in david's bridal.  I'll post pics of the dress from Shades of Pale once I receive it. 

Thanks to all the ladies who posted here and gave reviews.  You helped me make this decision. 

Heather

Beautifull dress!! I tried that one on too!!

Attached Files

#4569 cnd29

cnd29
                  • 132 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:56 AM

I think you got a great deal! I actually like the look of the knock off better! Can't wait to see the finished dress =)

Originally Posted by erinmc 

Inspiration dress

Sala.jpg

#4570 alkndi

alkndi
                    • Banned
                    • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

hi ladies

I want to tell you that I order a dress from jasmin bridal shop and it is amazing still it will shipped on 19 of may iam excited to see the dress :)

orginal

RioWD-a.jpgRioWD-b.jpgRioWD-c.jpg

This is my dress still they will put the lace

IMG_4779.JPGIMG_4784.JPGIMG_4789.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users