Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4511 See2bee512

• 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

I just got a email from Agnes. I will receive pictures tomorrow and will have my dress by the begining of next week. Will keep updated.And will post pictures.

#4512 cnd29

• 132 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

Love this dress!  Can't wait to see how it turns out

This is my dress that I am waiting on from Shades of Pale Bridal. when I hear or see anything I'll let you know!

#4513 mzthan6

• 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

oh wow.. i love this dress!

Originally Posted by See2bee512 

This is my dress that I am waiting on from Shades of Pale Bridal. when I hear or see anything I'll let you know!

#4514 mzthan6

• 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

hi lnlmay2012 where did you order this dress from?

Originally Posted by lnlmay2012 

Attached (hopefully....) are my pictures of the dress.  If any of you are like me, you need pictures to feel better about "is their stuff really any good".  Sooooo here are mine....I took these quick and straight out of the bag. lol The corset is tied as tight as I could get it down lower and the dress still sticks out in my stomach area but besides that, I shouldn't need any other major alterations.  Overall I am very pleased

Someone asked about the beading and I was actually surprised at how much it had.  It looks like it is all sewn on very well but they did send a bag of "extras" just in case any come off I guess....If I can remember I will take some up close pictures of the details for anyone interested.

This is how the dress arrived, in a small package....but it "grew" once out! haha  

How the dress arrived....

The dress hanging up...(I ordered ivory...I swear it looks almost white! I am thinking it's more that diamond white)

The dress hanging up...

Trying to get a picture of the back...

back of dress.jpg

side of dress1.JPG

#4515 MrsMcknuckles

• 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:40 PM

When I look at the facebook page there are no comments since oct 2011.  Am I lookingat t he right page shades of pale and the little velvet box?

#4516 See2bee512

• 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Yes you are. They dont allow comments to their facepage unless its on their pictures. I have since talked to them and my dress will be here Weds. Im excited. will post pictures. I have seen the beginning production pictures and its gorgeous but it was only the bodice. But the craftmanship in it is exqusit.

#4517 adrumsey

• Site Supporter
              • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

I am having a hard time deciding which company I should order my dress from and just wanted to get some advice so if anyone can throw in their two cents that would be great! The dress I am going with is Essense of Australia D970. These are my options:

Option 1: Landy Bridals

Cost of dress is $280, made out of elastic satin with chiffon over top. There is no option for standard or high quality.

Option 2: Duosheng

Cost of standard quality for dress is $269.00 or high quality is $388.00. The dress is only made of chiffon.

I have been leaning towards Landy Bridal as they have more information on the website and I have come across a lot more reviews. I like the Landy dress because it is elastic satin layered with chiffon. Am I looking into this too much?? Can someone please give me some input as to what they would do based on these two options or advise as to what else I should be looking into. I have attached a picture of the dress from Google. Thanks ladies :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  D970.jpg   150.38KB   35 downloads

#4518 My Hoang

My Hoang
                • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

I'm down to my last 2 companies

Shades of Pale Onika.jpg

and Fabulous U

Here is the dress I'd like replicated:

#4519 mrs squash

mrs squash
                  • 16 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

Hi Hun have you lookes at jasmines bridal facebook page ....search" jasmine yang" there are pics of similar dresses and the skirt fabric is much better quality than in either of the pics you posted from the other companies.

good luck with your replica xx

#4520 erinmc

• 284 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

I'm glad I ordered my dress from Jasmine's Bridal Shop when I did, I just looked on their website and it looks like their pricing went up and their shipping time changed.

I ordered my dress on Feb. 27, estimated delivery April 30. I can't wait!!!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users