Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4491 misst

• 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

I think you and your dress looked stunning on your wedding day. The dress might not be 100% but you rocked it

#4492 MrsBale

• 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

@missT- thank you!

#4493 abs824

• 153 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

at alj118 where did you order your dress from?

#4494 nybride

• 31 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

In case any of you are shopping in New York City for dresses - there is an amazing store called Bridal Garden. They sell samples donated by designers at a fraction of the cost. They have (if at all) been worn once and are in good quality. Plus your money goes to charter schools in the New York area. 

If you want to save money, get an incredible dress and donate to charity - you can do it all here:

Bridal Garden

54 West 21st Street  New York, NY 10010
          (212) 252-0661

#4495 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
          • 38 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

Beautiful dress, You ordered at from dressylime? How long did it take to arrive?

#4496 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
            • 38 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

Almost the same thing except for the neckline. Who did you order your replica from?

#4497 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
              • 38 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

Has anyone ever ordered from Milanobridal? I am thinking of getting my dress from them. They are a bit expensive.

#4498 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
                • 38 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

Very beautiful, I love this dress for my reception. Who did you order it from?

#4499 Chanel Garner

Chanel Garner
                  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

I've been lurking here because my sister in law was considering a Made in china dress. She went with David's Bridal, but now I'm getting engaged, and I am back looking at this site. I wanted to  ask if anyone had used coral's bridal. it's coralsbridal.com.

They have pictures of real dresses that it appears they actually made. They look really good and that makes me comfortable. They seem more expensive but at the same time, their showroom looks clean and organized, the dresses look fully on the display, and it just looks more tustworthy. But I'd prefer if one of you would tell me if you've used them.

There are also designer pictures on there, but it seems 70% of the pics are of real dresses, not modeled dresses.

#4500 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:03 AM

I ordered the following dress from Babyonline :

TTD Dress 2 Front.jpg   TTD Dress 2 Back.jpg

I asked them to make it in a more pronounced sweetheart neckline.

I also removed the sash they had and added my own that I purchased on Etsy.

The dress is by no ways identical, but for $180 for a Trash The Dress I was very happy with it.

Here is how the dress was shipped and arrived, it seriously arrived on my door step in a black trash bag, LOL :

And here are pictures of the dress during our TTD :

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)