Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4371 Cazzmatazz

Cazzmatazz
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

That looks AMAZING on you!! Wear it in good health (as my nana used to say)

#4372 Bride2012

Bride2012
    • Banned
    • 442 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Thanks ladies, hopefully it eases someones concerns about purchasing from overseas.  I got mine from Jasmines Bridal, premium quality.

#4373 My Hoang

My Hoang
      • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

looks amazing! how was the beading work? I can't see it all that well. Did you get premium quality? premium craftsmanship? or just regular?

#4374 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by My Hoang 

looks amazing! how was the beading work? I can't see it all that well. Did you get premium quality? premium craftsmanship? or just regular?

I got premium quality materials, regular craftsmanship

I can take a closer photo for you, but the beading is lovely, they really did  a good job!

#4375 My Hoang

My Hoang
          • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:14 AM

that would be awesome if you had a close up. I have a dress I want made, but it's got a beaded belt, and I want to find one that can handle the belt

#4376 thespill

thespill
            • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

I got premium quality materials, regular craftsmanship

I can take a closer photo for you, but the beading is lovely, they really did  a good job!

What do you mean by 'regular craftsmanship?'  These are their options:

Upgrade Options:
              A. Guaranteed Completion Time is 8 Weeks, currently we are unable to take any rush orders due to Chinese New Year holidays.
              B. Premium Grade Craftsmanship + Designer Grade Materials: +50% cost
              C. Designer Grade Craftsmanship + Premium Grade Materials: +50% cost, 2 weeks longer to complete
              D. Designer Grade for Everything: +100% cost, 2 weeks longer to complete

Your dress is so impressive!  I'm hoping to get away with Premium everything, instead up upgrading to 'designer,' but the rep emailing me says that rouching is one of the most difficult jobs on a wedding dress (my dress has lots of it!).  They've already quoted me nearly $400 for the base price, which surprised me. 

#4377 Bride2012

Bride2012
              • Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

Sorry, Premium Craftsmanship+Designer Grade Materials

Originally Posted by thespill 

What do you mean by 'regular craftsmanship?'  These are their options:

Upgrade Options:
                A. Guaranteed Completion Time is 8 Weeks, currently we are unable to take any rush orders due to Chinese New Year holidays.
                B. Premium Grade Craftsmanship + Designer Grade Materials: +50% cost
                C. Designer Grade Craftsmanship + Premium Grade Materials: +50% cost, 2 weeks longer to complete
                D. Designer Grade for Everything: +100% cost, 2 weeks longer to complete

Your dress is so impressive!  I'm hoping to get away with Premium everything, instead up upgrading to 'designer,' but the rep emailing me says that rouching is one of the most difficult jobs on a wedding dress (my dress has lots of it!).  They've already quoted me nearly $400 for the base price, which surprised me. 

#4378 mysecreteden

mysecreteden
                • 79 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

704_full.jpg

I have finally decided on a dress, and going with Dressilyme.com as the maker. Fingers crossed that it will turn out beautifully. I will post picture once they send them to me 

#4379 cnd29

cnd29
                  • 132 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:07 AM

Has anyone seen this dress?  I'd love to be able to try it on before ordering, but I don't know who designed the original!

beach-wedding-dresses-DE321A_2_1.jpgbeach-wedding-dresses-DE321B_2_1.jpg

#4380 mrs squash

mrs squash
                    • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

cnd29

The dress is an old (now discontinued) Maggie Sottero called Cassia. I think Topspartner may have the year and the pics on their site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users