Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4231 rawalter

rawalter
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:40 AM

perhaps it is the holidays indeed? did they reply to your emails yet?

They have now. I was getting worried for nothing :) I am just waiting for a tracking number now

#4232 rawalter

rawalter
    • 76 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:43 AM

I just got my tracking number. The email said 3-6 business days!!!!!

#4233 rawalter

rawalter
      • 76 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:47 PM

My dress is in the united states! I am so excited! I can't stop checking the tracking info to see where it is:)

#4234 Shell21712

Shell21712
        • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:44 PM

@rawalter :) I did the same thing and when it said "on board with driver" I kept refreshing the page every few mins to see when it was delivered (as it was going to my parents house) :) hope it gets here soon... And I really should post a review on here too for my dress :)

#4235 zoobeedo

zoobeedo
          • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Can you please tell me who you ordered the dress from? This is exactly the dress that I want.

Thanks

Sue

#4236 rawalter

rawalter
            • 76 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:50 AM

@rawalter :) I did the same thing and when it said "on board with driver" I kept refreshing the page every few mins to see when it was delivered (as it was going to my parents house) :) hope it gets here soon... And I really should post a review on here too for my dress :)

Yeah I would love to see pics of your dress!

#4237 rawalter

rawalter
              • 76 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:53 AM

Can you please tell me who you ordered the dress from? This is exactly the dress that I want. Thanks Sue

I went with jasmines bridal. ,it was the premium grade. So far they have been great! We will see when it gets here but I would recommend them

#4238 SparksFly

SparksFly
                • 219 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I want to buy a shore reception dress from them. Has anyone ordered anything short from them? I want something sexy but appropriate for the event.

#4239 Bride2012

Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

I bought my short reception dress from jasmines.... Its the pnina 4066. I love love LOVE it. you can see it a few posts back.

#4240 Shell21712

Shell21712
                    • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

Ok sorry it has taken a while but as my FI has been on holidays i havent had time to upload photos without a chance of him walking in :)

I ordered my dress from Ava Bridal (their website thou they also have an eBay store too). It is a dress inspired by the Maggie Sottero Dynasty (which i was told on another site was a 2010 style)

Ok without further ado - the inspiration:

Australian-Famous-Designer-Maggie-Sottero-s-Dress-MS-1005-_max600.jpg

And my dress: (this is with a petticoat underneath - the 2nd time i tried it on it all sat better - this first time thou it was a good 35C and i wanted to get out of the dress quick smart and didnt realise the waist was bunched up a little hahaha)

P1030099.JPG

P1030100.JPG

Overall i am quite happy :) we also ordered the MOB, MOG and another dress from the site that all turned out quite well. I have posted them on Weddingbee (along with a lot of close up shots of the details on my dress) so if anyone is interested i can send the link to that too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users