Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3721 sarah0335

sarah0335
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

I just checked on the status of my order and it says it was delivered!!  It also says signed for my "neighbor n"  so I am hoping that it will have made it to my house.  I hopefully will have pictures up tonight. 

(Sorry for all of the updates.  I am really nervous!)

#3722 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
    • 860 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

Don't apologise, we want the updates!!

Originally Posted by sarah0335 

I just checked on the status of my order and it says it was delivered!!  It also says signed for my "neighbor n"  so I am hoping that it will have made it to my house.  I hopefully will have pictures up tonight. 

(Sorry for all of the updates.  I am really nervous!)

#3723 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
      • Site Supporter
      • 37 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hey ladies!! I got my dress from Giannarbridal a few weeks ago but finally got around to taking photos!  I was waiting for somebody to help me do up the back (it's a corset back) but got too impatient... so excuse the fact that it's not completely fitted, I just held it for the photo! lol. It's still a bit wrinkly from being shipped, but overall I'm pretty happy with it! 

dress.jpg

#3724 atalanta

atalanta
        • 326 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I love the first one. I'm not so big on the second. I don't have any personal experience, but babyonline did prettypig's lace dress and I think it came out fabulous! Good luck!

Originally Posted by kthun 

I need help choosing between these two dresses!

I also can't decide which vendor to use since there is a significant amount of lace on both.  Babyonline quoted $215, Topspartner is at $365, Jasmine's is at $429, and bigdaydress is at $390

(all include shipping)  I'm leaning toward topspartner because of the money back guarantee but I'm am totally on the fence.  Babyonline's price looks good :)

Any ideas??!

tdmaus-your dress is great!  I can't believe they made those custom changes for you!  

Attached Files

#3725 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
          • 860 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

I love this, looks so good on you!

Originally Posted by KrystaRyan 

Hey ladies!! I got my dress from Giannarbridal a few weeks ago but finally got around to taking photos!  I was waiting for somebody to help me do up the back (it's a corset back) but got too impatient... so excuse the fact that it's not completely fitted, I just held it for the photo! lol. It's still a bit wrinkly from being shipped, but overall I'm pretty happy with it! 

dress.jpg

#3726 lleow3

lleow3
            • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

KrystaRyan the dress looks lovely!

Good luck Joanne, I'm sure the dress will be fine.

I'm wondering if Babyonline has been coping well with the influx of orders, maybe they are having trouble coping with detailed orders because so many brides are ordering from them.

In any case giving a dummy tracking number seems to be common: monica bridal does it, so did my seller One-Stopos. I think they do that to avoid getting into trouble with DHgate-- because if dhgate stipulates that they must send an item by, say, 15 days they must send a tracking number by Day 15.

#3727 shishkabobbett

shishkabobbett
              • 30 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

MissKim sorry it took so long, and I don't know if it would be helpful now, but your dress is Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner Style 1651 Chantilly Lace

#3728 shishkabobbett

shishkabobbett
                • 30 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Daizyduke, on page 76 and 119 on this thread there is someone (LadyTrunck) who ordered the Maggie Reese from gianinar. It looks like it turned out pretty well. The first page is the photos they sent her before shipping and the second page is a picture of it on her. Hope that helps.

#3729 shishkabobbett

shishkabobbett
                  • 30 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

Daizyduke, also if you like Maggie Reese, you might love Billie by Sottero and Midgely. There is also a bride (runningbride24) on page 131 who had that dress made by gianinar also and it looks fantastic! http://www.sotteroan...x?style=ASM3387

#3730 Lindy S

Lindy S
                    • 201 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:48 PM

Ok ladies...my dresses were shipped on Monday Sept. 5th and they arrived today. Pretty fast for coming from China! I requested pics from babyonline but they did not send me any before shipping. I was a little nervous the past 2 days, but was tried not to think about it too much. I ordered four bridesmaid dresses and I think they turned out great! I took the photo with my phone, so it's not the best quality, but hopefully you can get the idea. I'm glad I didn't stress too much. The dresses seem to be made very well and the overall quality of the chiffon is nice. Thoughts? For $90 or so these can't be beat!

First is the inspiration, second is the knockoff...

Inspiration Dress (Liz Fields)

babyonline.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users