Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#361 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:49 PM

My bridal gown from Landy Bridal arrived today!!!!! I wanted something similar to Simone Carvalli 7124 without the beading. Landy did a wonderful job. I will post photos as soon as I can find someone other than my FI to help with the lace up back.

#362 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CancunBride71010
      My bridal gown from Landy Bridal arrived today!!!!! I wanted something similar to Simone Carvalli 7124 without the beading. Landy did a wonderful job. I will post photos as soon as I can find someone other than my FI to help with the lace up back.
      Hurry hurry! Haha how exciting!

#363 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

Oooo can't wait to see CancunBride71010!!!

#364 meldal101010

meldal101010
        • 444 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:34 PM

Yay!! So excited to see it. I'm ordering my dress in January!!

#365 s_katrese

s_katrese
          • 182 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

ladies thanks so much for pics and the reccomadations...I will be ordering 2 gowns from light in the box and will post pictures when they arrive. Thanks again

#366 ktnicole

ktnicole
            • 100 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:37 AM

Did you all just look at the dresses on landy or did you send them a picture and ask them if they could do it??

#367 meldal101010

meldal101010
              • 444 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ktnicole
                Did you all just look at the dresses on landy or did you send them a picture and ask them if they could do it??
                I went & tried dresses on, picked the one i love & sent them a picture of it because it wasn't on their website. They quoted me as $300 CAD including shipping & the dress is regular $2100 CAD.

#368 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
                • 198 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:35 AM

Super Excited ladies! I ordered my dress from Landy Bridal about 2 weeks ago. It was a long and hard process to get to the point of actually ordering. I talked with Lucy for about a month before making my purchase. She was so helpful, and very quick to reply. I would have to say that their customer service is amazing. :) I sent her pictures of the things I wanted and she helped me put it all together. Fingers crossed that it comes looking like what she promised it would look like! I have been counting down the days and it wont be here till closer to the end of Jan.. so when I receive it I will post feed back about the quality as well as a few photos (if I can figure it out) regardless of whether or not I love it. BUT I'm pretty confident I will love it!!

Good luck ladies, if you don't mind not wearing a designer label I think this maybe the best way to go.. at least so far!

#369 KimmyG

KimmyG
                  • 520 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:12 AM

Glad to hear everyone is having success!
                    My Duosheng dress is at the seamstress having some fitting alterations done and in the meantime I've got my eye on a TTD... "Cabo" by Watters... anyone seen this at Landy's website? I have the hardest time finding things there!

#370 surprise4us

surprise4us
                    • 119 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

Has anyone had a dress done with lots of lace? I really love Maggie's Karena Royale but I am nervous that the lace they choose won't be something I like, also I want it in the light gold underlay with the ivory lace, so I am also worried about that. I think I will go and email them right now to see what they say. But I love all the dresses on their website I just REALLY love this dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users