Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3391 Lindy S

Lindy S
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hello ladies,

How are you all contacting Monical Bridal? I've looked through all this thread, even googled but wasnt sure which one. Can someone please post their contact information? Thank you so much!

#3392 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
    • 41 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

Thank you Lindy! I emailed them and waiting for response. Hope i can understand them better lol

Originally Posted by Lindy S 

http://www.dhgate.co...98a72475_0.html

Above is the link to their website. I have been in contact with them for the past few weeks. Most of their communicaton has been fine, but lately I have been having a really difficult time understanding them. If I can help you out and please let me know. Happy Shopping! :)

#3393 Lindy S

Lindy S
      • 201 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

I hope you can too! I usually find that if I email them in the afternoon or evening I get a response from them by the next morning...just fyi :)

Originally Posted by Fabiola Cadet 

Thank you Lindy! I emailed them and waiting for response. Hope i can understand them better lol

#3394 tdmaus

tdmaus
        • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:41 AM

@Lindy S: i had the same issue with Monica's Bridal too. They would only give me 2 words-answers to all my questions. It also took them days to answer them. So i decided to go with someone else: Bigdaydress. Their customer service are outstanding. Their rep, Nicole, gets back to me within 24 hours. Their english is definitely better. I'm supposed to get my pictures of the dress by August 15th. I'll post pictures of my dress then. So excited!!!

#3395 Lindy S

Lindy S
          • 201 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:24 AM

Thanks for the info! I am looking into a different seller too. I will have to check out bigdaydress. :)

Originally Posted by tdmaus 

@Lindy S: i had the same issue with Monica's Bridal too. They would only give me 2 words-answers to all my questions. It also took them days to answer them. So i decided to go with someone else: Bigdaydress. Their customer service are outstanding. Their rep, Nicole, gets back to me within 24 hours. Their english is definitely better. I'm supposed to get my pictures of the dress by August 15th. I'll post pictures of my dress then. So excited!!!

#3396 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
            • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

Well, you were definitely right, Lindy. I sent then an email asking if they can make a dress and attach the website for pictures. Their response: "Can. Completely possible" *blank face*. Nothing else was added. I had to send another email to ask how much if would cost.

I hope you can too! I usually find that if I email them in the afternoon or evening I get a response from them by the next morning...just fyi :)

#3397 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:54 AM

Check out Jasmine's Bridal Shop, they have a GREAT facebook page and their communication was AMAZING.  They have an online chat on their website and that was amazing.  I also emailed 3 different dresses and I had responses within MINUTES!!!!!! Communication is so important, don't sacrifice your sanity as there are so many dress makers out there that would LOVE your business and communicate with you effectively!!!!  Jasmine's Bridal Shop is who JQ used and recommended to me, their communication was great!

Well, you were definitely right, Lindy. I sent then an email asking if they can make a dress and attach the website for pictures. Their response: "Can. Completely possible" *blank face*. Nothing else was added. I had to send another email to ask how much if would cost.

#3398 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

I second Jasmine's Bridal Shop. Amazing communication and such a pleasure so far.
                  09-10-11
                  Runaway Bay, Jamaica
                  I married my best friend!

#3399 Lindy S

Lindy S
                  • 201 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

Yeah that's about how far I've gotten with them! They finally listed my dress so it's available for me to purchase if I choose to do so. Still on the fence. My dress has a lot of beading and I know they do a great job with beading, but communication has been horrible. Trying to decide!

#3400 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
                    • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

How long did it take for them to list the dress? I just wanted to try them out, having them make a dress so i can go to a wedding. Which one is your dress? if you dont mind me asking.

Yeah that's about how far I've gotten with them! They finally listed my dress so it's available for me to purchase if I choose to do so. Still on the fence. My dress has a lot of beading and I know they do a great job with beading, but communication has been horrible. Trying to decide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users