Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3341 DabblingCrafter

DabblingCrafter
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

Can anyone find a website for this dress? It's in the Monique Lhuillier dress from the resort collection 2012. I want to use it for my vow renewal. Picture.jpg

#3342 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

Does anyone have a contact email for DHGate so I can get a quote for a rehearsal dinner dress?! Thanks!!
      09-10-11
      Runaway Bay, Jamaica
      I married my best friend!

#3343 SweetestWedsJA

SweetestWedsJA
      • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

No dear

#3344 janette34

janette34
        • 417 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

Just go to dhgate.com after you have a look around at some of the dresses you will need to pick your dressmaker, babyonline has good reviews, you can do a search on the website and it will take you to babyonline's store.

Originally Posted by cupcake1382 

Does anyone have a contact email for DHGate so I can get a quote for a rehearsal dinner dress?! Thanks!!

#3345 cupcake1382

cupcake1382
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Perfect, thanks!

Originally Posted by janette34 

Just go to dhgate.com after you have a look around at some of the dresses you will need to pick your dressmaker, babyonline has good reviews, you can do a search on the website and it will take you to babyonline's store.

09-10-11
            Runaway Bay, Jamaica
            I married my best friend!

#3346 kloos5

kloos5
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

Brides Be Careful!

Here's a link to my review of the dress I received from wellbridal.com. It took me 5 months to get my money back by disputing charges with my CC company. The Chinese company offered nothing!

http://www.my-weddin...bridalcom1.html 

Thanks to this review I have saved brides a lot of money and headaches! Hopefully this will be useful to somebody out there.

Edyta

#3347 gracimurano

gracimurano
              • Banned
              • 69 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:24 PM

Hey Dabbling,

I think Babyonline would easily do this dress for less than 150U$.. some other girls in this blog can also sugggest you other dress makers like Jasmine... do you know what fabric is it made of?? It looks beautiful but very easy to replicate, talk to Sunny from Babyonline... good luck...

Originally Posted by DabblingCrafter 

Anyone looking for a challenge?

I'm looking for this dress for my vow renewal..Monique Lhullier's Resort Collection 2012 Picture.jpg

Does anyone know where to find this dress? I'm not going to pay a thousand + for a vow renewal dress. I thought about sending it to someone to see if they'd make it, but there really isn't a link to send since it's a flash website.

#3348 gracimurano

gracimurano
                • Banned
                • 69 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hey ladies... I'm about to get married.. only 6days left... I can't believe it.. I still haven't decided wich dress I'm going to wear, but I promise to update pictures for you all next week... It's freezing cold in here.. I'm jealous of all you brides that are going to get married on the beach... just saw a funny video that made me think of you... be careful with the waves LOL:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#3349 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                  • 860 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:34 AM

Haha, funny video, hope that doesn't happen to me until TTD!!

Originally Posted by gracimurano 

Hey ladies... I'm about to get married.. only 6days left... I can't believe it.. I still haven't decided wich dress I'm going to wear, but I promise to update pictures for you all next week... It's freezing cold in here.. I'm jealous of all you brides that are going to get married on the beach... just saw a funny video that made me think of you... be careful with the waves LOL:

#3350 Lindy S

Lindy S
                    • 201 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:42 AM

How exciting! Only 6 days left! Can't wait to see pictures. Best of luck to you!

Originally Posted by gracimurano 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users