Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3071 JQLong

JQLong
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

I personally think you should try jasminesbridalshop.com.  They did an awesome job on my dress.  The communication was great. 

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#3072 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

Gracimurano,

You are still very far away from me and Ginger1961! I have 4 dresses...and maybe more to come! hahaha

Great pick on the dress! I just hope Babyonline can make it on time.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3073 ericka417

ericka417
      • Site Supporter
      • 97 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

looking at these two

images.jpgnicole-miller-wedding-dress-2010.jpg

Attached Files

#3074 ToyaToyaToya

ToyaToyaToya
        • Site Supporter
        • 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

@jbmarch2012

Hey! Yes i did see how your amsale bali is coming along. I think it looks great! i'm still undecided on getting a knockoff though. i've been exploring getting a pre owned dress. Still not 100% sold on that idea either though. i may just knock off one of the short amsale dresses for the later part of my reception. how has your communication with dressilyme been? how long before you recieve your dress? i'm not getting married until next May so i still have some time to choose.

Toya and Jared
          Hard Rock Punta Cana
          May 19, 2012!!!

#3075 ebli23

ebli23
          • Site Supporter
          • 45 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Does anyone know who does the best lace work?  I am trying to decide between Jasmine's Bridal and Landy Bridal.  Here's a picture of my inspiration dress:

#3076 JQLong

JQLong
            • 336 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

I would suggest to check out Jasmine's website for other lace dresses they have made.  From what I see they do the BEST work.  They are a little more expensive compared to other sites but they are legit.  Not one comunication issue.  Both dresses are beautiful!  Good Luck.

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#3077 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
              • Banned
              • 253 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

I finally received by dress from Babyonline tonight and I have to say it definitely was worth the wait.  The dress is absolute perfection.  Fits me so perfectly that I do not have to make one adjustement. Purchased a mantilla veil from them as well to match the dress.  It is beautiful however, a little stiffer than most veils but is beautiful nonetheless.

I've ordered dresses from both Monica Bridal and Babyonline and I happen to agree with Prettypigs assessment.  Monica Bridal is better with customer service and tulle and Babyonline gets the nod with the sizing and also replication.  My dress is almost identical to the original. Their beading is equally as good as Monica bridal.   I haven't taken pics of me in it yet but will post up some pics tomorrow. 

"He's my Lobster"

#3078 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
                • Banned
                • 253 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Gracimurano,

You are still very far away from me and Ginger1961! I have 4 dresses...and maybe more to come! hahaha

Great pick on the dress! I just hope Babyonline can make it on time.

"He's my Lobster"

#3079 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
                  • Banned
                  • 253 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

Okay third times a charm maybe.  This site is not responding well tonight. 

I actually had 5 dresses but only kept 3 so prettypig is the winner.  I donated my two Monica Bridal dresses to the local school board for prom season for a couple of girls who did not have the finances to buy dresses. 

I will wear three of them as I have two weddings days apart.

Ginger

"He's my Lobster"

#3080 terilina

terilina
                    • 179 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

Does anyone have email addresses for babyonline or Monicabridal? I can't seem to find them when I google it. Even the DHgate site won't work for me. Anyone else having this problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users