Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#2631 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Ok ladies, for all of you waiting on your dresses from babyonline, here is some reassurance!  I received photos of my dress today and confirmation that it has been shipped.  I think it looks pretty close, with the exception of the three flowers instead of one.  They said the other flowers should be easy enough to remove, so we'll see.  I'll post more pictures and a review of my overall experience with them once I receive the dress.

My real dress                                                        dress from babyonline

P1020223 - Copy1.jpgChina dress.jpg

#2632 blackkinu

blackkinu
    • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

It looks exact! It also seems like it feels soft and its very well made. Congrats!!!

#2633 gracimurano

gracimurano
      • Banned
      • 69 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

I'm glad to see two new happy brides! I'm still waiting for mine. I'm still 9 days away from the promised date! I talked to Serena from babyonline, she was really nice but said she is going crazy with all the brides pushing for their dresses!

#2634 blackkinu

blackkinu
        • 30 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:31 PM

Babyonline seems really good! Wish I needed 3 dresses.

#2635 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

I understand that it is hard to keep us brides happy so it's great to see another dress turn out well.

blackkinu, my dress from babyonline will be my third and I think Bonnie has a good selection of dresses to wear at her wedding too.

#2636 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

Mocha,

All my dresses combined will be still cheaper than a normal decent dress from a local bridal shop!  so that I can "invest" my bonus on a nice Easter trip to Europe, a DW in Playa Del Carmen, a honeymoon trip to Tokyo, Hong Kong and Phuket.

No offense to bride who milked their relatives or their credit cards or both for an expensive fat dress, but I have to say..it is a misallocation of capital.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2637 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

Bonnie, I completely agree. I paid for all three dresses on my own, even though my parents offered to buy me one from a local bridal store. So we saved over $1K and put that money towards our photographers. So now I can have great dresses and the fabulous pictures to prove it.

#2638 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                • 310 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

I just received my dress from Babyonline.  I have to say, it really is excellent quality.  They did a very good job and made the changes that I had asked for perfectly.  Here is a picture that they sent to me, along with a picture of the original dress.  I know that hanging up just doesn't do it any justice, I'll have to post a picture of me wearing the dress.

Attached Files

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#2639 gracimurano

gracimurano
                  • Banned
                  • 69 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

Michelle, I can't see your dress! Can you post it like a picture instead of as an attachment?? I'm very curious!!

#2640 blackkinu

blackkinu
                    • 30 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:47 AM

I want to see your dress too!!! Could you please load it a different way. I am anxious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users