• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#211 Island Princess

Island Princess
  • 284 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blumenthale
    Wow, both dresses look great. I especially love the Jim Hjelm design.
    Island Bride- Did you send that design to Landy bridal or did they have that on their website?
    Heya,

I emailed the above picture and then I added instructions on the neckline. I included similar necklines in pictures so they knew what I was talking about!

You can pretty much email them any photo and they will do the best they can :)

#212 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
    • 291 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

Island Princess - Love the dress and the deep sweetheart looks great :)

I'm so convinced... Now i've just gotta narrown it down form the 50 or so dresses that I'm in love with :)

#213 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

WOW!!!!

Melissa- Its definitely a different overlay, but of course we can't get exact. First of all aside from the overlay I think you look FANTASTIC in this dress... it is SOOOOOO Slimming on you! I see what you are saying about the pictures and you're worried about photography. Are you getting married outside? I was thinking you were and it will be so much different outside in the sun and if you're doing it in the sand and the ocean as a backdrop I don't think you'll notice it as much. Try going outside and taking pics and see how daylight treats it!

Christie!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this dress on you!!!! You look fantastic and I'm so excited about how well they've done on the lace!

Kimmy- You do not look frumpy at all! But i think if you have alterations done you'll be so happy!

I have a friend of a friend who ordered her dress and BM dresses from Landy and just got them the other day. I'll email her and see if she could get some pics that I could share!

#214 allyson779

allyson779
        • 238 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

Wow I just read this thread from the beginning to end and I am now sold on ordering my dress over seas. Everyone's dress was absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for sharing.
          Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#215 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Kimmy you don't look frumpy at all!!! It needs alterations and it's not laced up properly so of course it doesn't look perfect.

I really love the dress on you and am impressed with the quality! You're welcome by the way :)

#216 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:55 PM

Island Princess- the dress looks GREATTTTTTT on you! It makes your body look fantastic! Congrats =)
              Loving married life! <3

#217 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KimmyG
                Thank you so much KittenHeart (Amy) for posting the photos :)
                I do think it looks frumpy from the front, but that's nothing a good tailor can't fix

Heck no, i dont see frump of any kind! The dress is gorgeous but like you said just needs to be adjusted in the right places

#218 classadiva

classadiva
                • 685 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:35 PM

Kimmy...I'm with the others....you look gorgeous in your dress!!

#219 Jtswedding

Jtswedding
                  • 255 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

I just got my TTD dress today from Light in the box. Now where it definitely dosn't look just like the dress I ordered. I like the dress and its well made and should look good for my TTD. One suggestion though I'm a bit big in the boobs so I ordered a size bigger figuring I would just take it in a bit ....NO TAKING IT IN NECESSARY... I might still need to loose 5 pounds to fit in it properly... even though they list the measurements I would order up its always easier to take it in.

#220 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

Jtswedding, ooo can you share pix of the image at Light in the Box and your dress?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users