• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1831 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:11 AM

I cant wait to see the pics! thank you 

Originally Posted by Ginger1961 

My dress has arrived and it is Stunning.  Absolutely perfect in every way.  The quality and workmanship is AMAZING.  I only had a few moments at home at lunchtime.  Good timing as the dress arrived a few minutes after I got in the door.  I am so pleased with the dress I cannot express.  I did the best I could to pull it on to get an idea of fit etc and from what I can tell it fits perfectly.  I cannot believe that I have a dress of that quality and only paid 140 dollars.  By the way, absolutely no smell. Not on the dress or the package.  Barely wrinkled.  I'm going to my mom's after work to try it on and take some photos.  I'll post up tonight if I can get on. The last couple nights, I cannot get on here there is so much traffic. 

Anyone even considering Monica Bridal, go for it.  You will not be disappointed.

#1832 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

Ginger - That's wonderful news! I'm so excited to see your pictures.

#1833 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

So glad to hear you got your dress and it fits perfect and has no smell!!! I can't wait to see pics. Another one for the knockoffs!

#1834 goodtoglow

goodtoglow
        • 110 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by m00sie 

I am wondering whether Duosheng have put their prices up...they want $327 for the 'budget' version of Fiorella (by Maggie Sottero) or $417 for the 'high quality' version.

Besides the ruching, that dress isn't all that complicated...I wonder why the price is so high?

At this stage I am just getting quotes and samples of fabrics, but they are the highest so far!

They will send fabric samples? Thats good to know.... do you have to pay for the sample?

#1835 goodtoglow

goodtoglow
          • 110 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:30 AM

Awesome, awesome news Ginger!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

#1836 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
            • 190 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

Yay!!!  I am so glad to hear this...  Can't wait to see the photos!

My dress has arrived and it is Stunning.  Absolutely perfect in every way.  The quality and workmanship is AMAZING.  I only had a few moments at home at lunchtime.  Good timing as the dress arrived a few minutes after I got in the door.  I am so pleased with the dress I cannot express.  I did the best I could to pull it on to get an idea of fit etc and from what I can tell it fits perfectly.  I cannot believe that I have a dress of that quality and only paid 140 dollars.  By the way, absolutely no smell. Not on the dress or the package.  Barely wrinkled.  I'm going to my mom's after work to try it on and take some photos.  I'll post up tonight if I can get on. The last couple nights, I cannot get on here there is so much traffic. 

Anyone even considering Monica Bridal, go for it.  You will not be disappointed.

#1837 adcarter41

adcarter41
              • 188 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

Sounds like it was worth the wait. Excited to see pics!

#1838 mimi73

mimi73
                • 282 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

Yay! I am really excited to see it! I am so glad that you are so pleased with it 

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#1839 christinak82

christinak82
                  • Banned
                  • 153 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

Hi girls,

I am so glad that most of you had such a great experience. If you girls go back a couple pages (maybe 100 :-)) you will see my postings. I ordered from gianinarbridal as well and my experience was just "OK". First I thought I will keep the dress and wear it as my main dress but now that I am so close to my wedding (Dec. 4th) I ran to David's Bridal and bought a second dress. And to be honest: most of the bridal stores are maybe annoying and the sales persons try to push you to purchase a dress but I felt so comfortable at David's Bridal because nobody tried hard to sell me a dress, I was honest from the beginning that I actually have a dress already and that I am just so unhappy with all the alterations I would have to make so that I would be "satisfied". The girls from David's bridal took care of me from A to Z. I would not recommend ordering from abroad anymore. I know it is more expensive to go with a store but don't forget, ladies that there is so much service included, all the dress fittings, trying it on with the bra and shoes you will end up wearing, etc. and not to forget the drycleaning/pressing before you can take it home. I was lucky to be able to purchase a second dress so close to my wedding day but they promised me to be done with all the alterations 2 weeks before so I could have a 3rd dressfitting in case the 2nd is not perfect yet.

anyways, good luck everyone finding the perfect dress. I just fell in love with this one:

photo5.jpg

and thats my first dress from gianinar:

photo5.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo5.jpg

#1840 christinak82

christinak82
                    • Banned
                    • 153 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:41 PM

great, now I posted 4 pictures which were all the same :-D

so this is my gianinarbridal dress:

DSCF2147-1.jpg

DSCF2144-1.jpg

DSCF2142-1.jpg

DSCF2150-1.jpg

all the little things that just annoyed me!

DSCF2154.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users