• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1671 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

Thanks Karen :)

Originally Posted by Karen&Rene 

Lisa, I think it looks gorgeous on you!!!!  I do see what you're talking about with the beading, but it still looks realllllly pretty!  I definitely think it would be great for your trash the dress!

#1672 Ginger1961

Ginger1961
    • Banned
    • 253 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

lisadias

Your dress is beautiful!  Other than being a bit long.  How did they get that wrong?  They asked me my height and I gave it to them and said I'd be wearing 3 inch shoes.  Thinking in my mind that with the dress I picked out even if I wore 5 inch it wouldn't matter.

Mochamakes3

Hmmm, I can't believe they agreed to send you pictures.  I specifically asked if they could do that for me, and I was told flat out no.  Reason being was that the lady taking the dress order and all my information and the only person I dealt with during the entire transaction was not in the same building as the dress factory.  To be honest, I was a little miffed at first.  I thought okay then get the dressmaker to take a photo.  She seemed very reluctant.  No actually she flat out refused. 

Mine was shipped a week ago but like others have said with the Chinese Holiday, I don't expect to see it for a few weeks yet. 

Ginger

"He's my Lobster"

#1673 mimi73

mimi73
      • 282 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

lisadias

you look beautiful in the dress. The beading really does look fab :)

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#1674 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
        • 221 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:20 PM

I got the pictures from Gianinar!!!

I am very excited. The dress looks very, very close to the original.

Please, please help me with your suggestions and wording for corrections. I feel I'm blocked and can't write lol

Hope you guys like it

photo.jpga.jpgphoto 2.jpgb.jpgphoto 3.jpgc.jpg

[SIGPIC]

#1675 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:08 AM

The dress looks almost identical. They did a great job on it! i would just saw to them that it should be more gathered around the hips and the front seem at the waist should not be like that but more gathered and fitted to the side. I am not the best with dress making lingo but i think they would get the point and then it would be an exact replica. Great job!

#1676 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

Seb- holy crap! Your dress looks amazing!!! I personally wouldn't change a thing!!!! What don't you like?!

Loving married life! <3

#1677 terilina

terilina
              • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:25 AM

Wow, looks great Seb!  I don't know what you would change on it.  How do you order from Gaininer?  Are they on DHGate as well??  I'm still trying to decide if I should order from them or from Monica Bridal.

#1678 terilina

terilina
                • 179 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:26 AM

Beautiful dress Lisa!  I love the details!  I think they did a great job on the beadwork.

#1679 breeze616

breeze616
                  • 1,760 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:37 AM

Mimi - Your dress is so beautiful! Your right, just perfect for the beach and it is so flattering on you!

Janapana - Can't you get your dress altered to fit you? one size is not too bad... or is it more an issue that you want a different dress?

Lisadias - I think the dress looks really pretty on you! I can see how it is different from the original, but it is still so beautiful. It would make a lovely TTD!

Seb - WOW! It looks so perfect! I honestly can't see any changes that need to be done to it! AWESOME!

Mocha - I dunno who you ordered from, but my dress from Gianinar fits me perfectly and it has a corset back too.

On that note.... MY DRESS CAME YESTERDAY!!! I got pics of me in it, but they are kinda blurry used my Mom's camera. Anyways, I will post them in two secs!

#1680 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                    • Banned
                    • 2,710 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:39 AM

Seb- that dress looks amazing! It is identical!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users