Jump to content

Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here


  • Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1431 lisadias

lisadias
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,116 posts

    Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:29 AM

    Hi Erica

     

    I don't know the email address as I am dealing with them on DHgate.com. If you sign up with them, they are like a china ebay, you can look for the seller name WYWEDDING and that is monica bridal. They are not allowed to communicate outside of this website for transactions on items listed on the website. Rules of DHGATE.com. There communication is great. Excellent response time to emails and you can actually chat directly with them on this site to explain whatever it is that you want. If there is a particular dress that you like put it in the search and if that seller doesn't come up then contact them on another item and tell them what you want and they will create an item for you to pay on the dress you want.

    Which dress are you thinking of?

    Good Luck!

     

    Originally Posted by eholt 


    What is the email address for Monica Bridal.  The one I have keeps bouncing back.
     


     




    #1432 eholt

    eholt
    • Member
    • 528 posts

      Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:35 AM


      Thanks Lisa!  I am actually looking at a dress from David's that I want altered a little.  Maybe I can send them a pic.  I did pull them up on DHGate so I guess I can sign up and correspond with them through the site.  I was just a little confused.

       

      Thanks again!
       

      Originally Posted by lisadias 

      Hi Erica

       

      I don't know the email address as I am dealing with them on DHgate.com. If you sign up with them, they are like a china ebay, you can look for the seller name WYWEDDING and that is monica bridal. They are not allowed to communicate outside of this website for transactions on items listed on the website. Rules of DHGATE.com. There communication is great. Excellent response time to emails and you can actually chat directly with them on this site to explain whatever it is that you want. If there is a particular dress that you like put it in the search and if that seller doesn't come up then contact them on another item and tell them what you want and they will create an item for you to pay on the dress you want.

      Which dress are you thinking of?

      Good Luck!

       


       



      May 19, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
      Montego Bay, Jamaica
      http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

      #1433 lisadias

      lisadias
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,116 posts

        Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:55 AM

        I was too in the beginning but once you are a member it becomes alot easier to communicate. I copied and pasted pics of the front and back of the dress in paint and entered text and arrows where i wanted things and added a pic of the beading i wanted and now they know exactly what i want and told me they are able to make it. Now nothing is ever 100% but I am sure it will be very similar to what i want. I posted the instructions in an earlier post on page 139 i think. If you look back in the thread you can get an idea of what i sent them.

         

        Originally Posted by eholt 


        Thanks Lisa!  I am actually looking at a dress from David's that I want altered a little.  Maybe I can send them a pic.  I did pull them up on DHGate so I guess I can sign up and correspond with them through the site.  I was just a little confused.

         

        Thanks again!
         


         




        #1434 mochamakes3

        mochamakes3
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,917 posts

          Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

          Lisa,

           

          Do you know what time they are usually online?



          #1435 lisadias

          lisadias
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,116 posts

            Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:25 AM

            Yes they are 12 hours different from eastern standard time so they work 10pm to 10am our time so needless to say i spent a few nights up till 2:30am chatting with them.

             

            Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

            Lisa,

             

            Do you know what time they are usually online?





            #1436 mochamakes3

            mochamakes3
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,917 posts

              Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

              Thanks... you're great at providing answers for me.



              #1437 lisadias

              lisadias
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,116 posts

                Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:57 AM


                No problem, glad I can help!
                 

                Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

                Thanks... you're great at providing answers for me.



                 



                #1438 pamphilia

                pamphilia
                • Jr. Member
                • 362 posts

                  Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

                  I think I will be joining you ladies too, as a Monica Bridal bride.

                   

                  I think I decided on a Maggie dress today to have replicated (Melissa Brooch).  It looks very simple without any intricate beading or anything, so hopefully they will able to do it for me!  Can't wait to see both of yours!!


                  ~pam

                  #1439 lisadias

                  lisadias
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,116 posts

                    Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

                    Very pretty dress! Welcome to our fan club lol

                     

                    Originally Posted by pamphilia 

                    I think I will be joining you ladies too, as a Monica Bridal bride.

                     

                    I think I decided on a Maggie dress today to have replicated (Melissa Brooch).  It looks very simple without any intricate beading or anything, so hopefully they will able to do it for me!  Can't wait to see both of yours!!





                    #1440 prettypigpig

                    prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

                      Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

                      Oh ladies! I am so glad that I went with Monica Bridal and posted my pics.  The Monica Bridal rep said I am the first customer who were crazy enough to take detailed pics of the dress. 

                      I am very happy with my dress, still try it on whenever my FI is away from the house...heehee.

                       


                      Bonnie

                      Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users