Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#131 Peachy~Girl

Peachy~Girl
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:28 PM

Im def getting a knockoff dress lol, ive been eyeing a seller on ebay with good feedback and the dress I want!

#132 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

Has anybody bought a dress with intricate beading? This is the only part i'm slightly worried about....I don't mind if it's not exact I just don't want it really far off so that it's not even the same effect. Thanks guys!

#133 KJT1985

KJT1985
      • 694 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:20 PM

Has anybody bought a dress with intricate beading? This is the only part i'm slightly worried about....I don't mind if it's not exact I just don't want it really far off so that it's not even the same effect. Thanks guys!

#134 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

kjt1985
          Hi ive been looking at a dress for Pauls daughter to wear at our wedding.The reviews on it say the beading is perfect and everyone has said that they are very pleased with there purchase.The only complaint there has been is that the dress has been a little short.So anyone thinking of buying any short dresses just needs to maybe custom order the length.

#135 KJT1985

KJT1985
          • 694 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by roo66
            kjt1985
            Hi ive been looking at a dress for Pauls daughter to wear at our wedding.The reviews on it say the beading is perfect and everyone has said that they are very pleased with there purchase.The only complaint there has been is that the dress has been a little short.So anyone thinking of buying any short dresses just needs to maybe custom order the length.
            GREAT! Thanks. I've actually tried on the dress I want and have close up pictures of the detail so that should help too (instead of going off a distant stock photo). Thanks again!

#136 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Finally decided to purchase my reception dress from landybridal! It has an intricate design and also some beading to it. Its a short bridal reception dress(not on her site so it is a custom order) ill post the original and the outcome as soon as i get it with my review! Only thing i can actually review on as of now is her Customer Service.. It is sensationally awesome! Roselin has been excellent so far with all my crazy questions and changes! lol... So far so good, looking forward to the outcome!

#137 Jtswedding

Jtswedding
              • 255 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

I have mixed feelings about all this I bought one off ebey that ened up being almost 600 with upgraded matirals and shipping and all and it was horrid....I have big boob and a little waist so when I orderd a 38-27-36 they made it for an a cup and my boobs fall out and have 5inches of fabric on my back . How ever I was still in need of a TTD dress so I just got one for under 200 from Light in the box..this time I didn't custom size it I just ordered a size and will take it in aliitle if needed hopfully. As for consumerism I bought my $5000.00 dress I can buy a couple cheap ones. :)

#138 KJT1985

KJT1985
                • 694 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

I don't recall anybody posting a link but Landy Bridal actually has a place where they show you REAL dresses they've made. Here it is for all those who would like to know what kind of work they do - landybridal,wedding dress-wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal

#139 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
                  • 1,225 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

Im so anxious for my landybridal dress!!!! It should be here in two weeks, and I got custom sized.

#140 Peachy~Girl

Peachy~Girl
                    • 173 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:34 PM

Is there a way where I can see the prices on landybridal in US currency?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users