BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

I have just received my dress from babyonline pretty happy with it for the price but will. Need to have it taken in a little and would have preferred a glass beading instead of sequence and plastic beads400

Hey suffolk, I can certainly do that for you as I need to keep taking it out of the breathable wedding gown bag so it doesnt have a permanent fold on the dress. Need to dry clean it but my wedding isnt until next year March. Over excited much? Lol. I'll have to wait until maybe 2 months before the wedding to alter it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaliciouschic View Post

Hey suffolk, I can certainly do that for you as I need to keep taking it out of the breathable wedding gown bag so it doesnt have a permanent fold on the dress.

Need to dry clean it but my wedding isnt until next year March. Over excited much? Lol. I'll have to wait until maybe 2 months before the wedding to alter it

Thankyou! I'm not surprised you are excited, that dress is a stunner :) What was the original/inspiration dress? I'm so glad DressilyMe came through for you, its crazy to think of how much money you saved by taking the plunge. The buttons down the back look so elegant :)

Sialing that is stunning too!!!! Wow babyonline did a great job with it! Are you happy? From the pics it looks perfect!
Yes happy with it a little bit big but nothing that can't be fixed, what more could you ask for $180