BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciel2820 View Post
I agree with christina. I never went tried on dresses and just ordered. I'm afraid if I try on the real thing I will be disappointed with my knock off. So if for some reason I don't like the knock off on me, I will just try to sell it! I'm excited though and can't wait to get my dress! :)
yes, I agree... if its not what I expected then oh well, I lost $150... wouldnt be the end of the world...
but from what I saw here from all you girls, I am pretty confident..

I need someone to tie it up for me!! ahhhhh its killing me that its sitting in the bag in my room. I think its calling my name.... CHHHEEERRRYYYLLLLLL try me on.... CHERRYYYLLLL don't you love me?

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereFishie View Post
I need someone to tie it up for me!! ahhhhh its killing me that its sitting in the bag in my room. I think its calling my name.... CHHHEEERRRYYYLLLLLL try me on.... CHERRYYYLLLL don't you love me?

LOL
LOL LOL I am still smiling over your comment and I can relate except for me its the junk food in kitchen calling me.

Can't wait to see you in the dress.

I am still sitting on the fence what to do. I plan on losing some more weight before I attempt dress shopping again, I am leaning towards a knock off! You can't beat the prices

Fishie, we need to see the dress on you!

I am really getting nervous, the dress is in Toronto...one more stop to Ottawa. Now I am starting to panic that the style will not look good on me. I ordered dress with straps but I only tried strapless dresses which looked good on me ( suprisisng as I am big busted DD). I just hope I will be able to hide these babies...lol